日曜日, 4月 10, 0017

BMW vs Lorry

Meow~!~! =___= think my eyes like like that now! Having just been jolted out of my wonderful dream!
Dang its such a long time since i had one, thinking about it my dreams always have something in common.

It always started out as pleasant and proceeds to become a pretty good dream, but all of a sudden it turns into a nightmare -__-""

Anyway just to jote it down, since it sseems like we always seems to forget out dreams we just had.

Think it started off this way, a fren of mine went supper w me and was driving me to this midnight makan place in his Ferrari (it's red and it's hot btw but dont remember which model it is).

For some reason he has to leave his car with me (probably he doesn't want his wife to know he owns one! haha or was it he is suppose to go meet his hotdate?)

Dang left me myself n i w a red hot Ferrari at our Masayu joint, how ironic my partner for the night would be a car? -__-"" (sorry hor dont ask me why i never tot of picking up chicks w tt hot ride ok! lol)

After the cuppa i drove it to another fren's place to hide it, think it was some sampa kumpung area off the old long beach seafood.
Parked it there swee swee la, reverse parking into a slanted lot somemore ok! Think i suck major on reverse parking ;p

Then i proceed to walk back home since my old place was near Masayu, walk ah walk think i was in some small lane n they guy whom dropped the car with me drove up telling me to house his new ride (think its some BMW duno what series eh) since he knows my old place got enough space la

so ok lor, even though i hated BMWs coz they are like freaking huge elephants, i bo bian gota drive it home lor.
So i had to do 3 pt turn on this small slope rd,

The wierd things start to happen liao...think twilight zone...

knn somehow the BMW's brake like not working le. Reversed into some lorry coz no brakes -__-""
BMW 1 : lorry 0, phew ... lucky only kena small scratch on the BMW, else i'll die like a dog
Then later after some more testing, found out press clutch more zhun on the BMW then brake le @_@

Dont ask me why, its a dream ok! Dreams often beh zhun eh le lol ... i hope haha

So after bringing the BMW home i start kancheong about the Ferrari at old Long Beach, wait chut tai ji i hao bo bak sai le!
So gin ka gin chiu, called up Siva ask him go down with me pick up that Ferrari, duno why i drove the BMW to pick Siva up

Swee swee la Ferrari no prob and i really relac liao and we happily drove both cars back, Siva in the BMW n me in the Ferrari
So we were like cruising about 70kmh along Upper East Coast towards Katong, think its near Still rd, got this pesky dude on some scoter came up and was like reving his sub 300ml engine in front of me! -___-""

duh x 2 i was like ignoring him since there's alot of cars and the road is a narrow 2 laner.

This guy just duno how to move on, keep disturbing me swerving left and right like want to challenge me on the Ferrari ~__~"
(Think of it as the fly vs the fly swatter la hehe k its more complex but most probably the scooter can win in the first few metres if both start from 0kmh)

I was like ignoring and concentrating on the road, wait kena any crap really duno how to answer to my fren liao!
So i was like keeping to the right lane, while he plays around to the front-left of the car, since i was like cruising on 70kmh, left lane got this big lorry coming up at 50kmh i think and the scooter guy probably didnt see it till last min...

Coz thats where the shiatz hits the roof, idiot fucker last min swerve into my lane!!!

GAME OVER !!!

I pulled the E-brake and got myself out of that dream man! Phew really heng it was just a dream *cold seat running*

Jya ne,
Cold sweat kook x__x

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム