日曜日, 5月 22, 0017

Bad dream?!?

Ok i seldom dream, but had a really wierd one...

In it i was like bz w work n paper strewn all over...n me boss ask me to attend some meeting w screwlose ger
I was like wa lau bo eng (not free) liao still wan me to babysit her?
But i still went along n masok ( keep/stuff) all e paperwork into me sling bag.
I was like walking towards e place when suddenly my sling gave way n all me paper was strewn on e floor. Ji duo sian ah!

And when i was picking up me papers.

My boss called me on my cell.
I was shock as somehow screwlose ger was beside me n answering it, so i just didn't bother la kin clean up me mess lor...

Then...







Cb gay dog had to call me n woke me up! (>_<);
This e 2nd time today someone call my cell n woke me up liao le!
Knn eh suay Sia...

Later tonight i'll post the latest gossip from last night' outing! hahaha

Don't miss it! ;-)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム