水曜日, 8月 10, 0017

Free gift! (^o^)

Hehe just got a free gift le... so long no get free gift liao ;p keke
n from unexpected person le!

ProbChild lor! kekeke 谢谢!
(She just got back from Bangkok la. Ah Pui going tomolo w ABL!)

Machum like I tio(strike) toto ah? hehe

She not a bad pax la, other than usually give me prob with work hor n expect me to treat her meals, always owe me meals eh (@_@), got prob come look for me la, then hor liao(good stuff) never think of me eh ;p~~~

Eh ppl earn more than me ok! Gona get 5 yr long service award liao le!
Still wan me to treat her? O_o?

So i always kena buwee eh *sob sob sob* ;p

K la i was abit nasty by frowning when she pass me the gift lor, but i shy guy mah not so gian peng(greedy) ppl give gifts i wont immediately take even if its for me eh la ^.^;

Looks gd! hehe nice nice le! So long no wear bracelet liao keke
Not bad le... on my arm ^^; hairy hand! hahaha

So i really like it lor! Really le... thanks again hor! hehe
(just hope she give me this gift liao hor not expecting me to do more her sai(shitty) job la! lol)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム