木曜日, 8月 11, 0017

Hopping around on a leg

While i was on my way home and walking along the covered walkway from Bedok Int to the MRT.

As it is peak hour, it is really horrid. Lots of ppl road-hogging the path, talking on their mobile or plainly just strolling along and cant be bothered that like 101 ppl walking behind are waiting to overtake them.

Today its just the same, i'm the speed demon tail-gating some red-head-wanabe auntie -_-"

And oh she is soooo annoying! I had to suffer the torment of tail-gating her w/o the oppurtunity to pass her n had to listen to this constant kik-kiak-kik-kiak sound from her heels. The annoying sounds would only make me more frus as it lets me know she's walking at a vvvvvvvvvvvv slow grandma pace!

In my misery, i noticed a dark shadow bouncing along and in sync with the kik-kiak-kik-kiak sounds

At first i tot ok must be tt shadow/guy whom is making tt annoying sound la.

Then i slowly realised the dark shadow is actually a guy hopping along! And he is faster than this auntie ok! He hops twice n she takes 2 steps forward.

Hey why is a guy hopping along?

As the crowd moved along n i had sight of him, i noticed he only has a leg and he is hopping on 1 leg w/o no clutches or walking sticks!

It suddenly dawned on me how fortunate i am as compared to him.

Hey i've seen ppl with much worse disabilities than him ok n most resort to begging n stuff alike, but somehow this guy made me think...

This guy is striving just to move from place to place, where as most of us have our 4 limbs to help out.

Why am i lamenting about myself then?

No gf, no ger like me, no car, no career, no cash, no life n not happy.

What am i doing here lamenting man!

So what if i dont have a gf or even a ger whom likes me?

I got 4 healthy limbs n am not disabled in anyway, i got a great bunch of friends, both guys n girls (n gays la -_-" lol) la, I got no commitments which would tie me down from going on tours n travelling...

Unlike the poor guy w only one leg, I am considered to be very much more fortunate.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム