月曜日, 4月 11, 0017

Loneliness my silent whisper, fills a river of tears thru the night

Was reading someone's blog just now, that person is always bubbly happy n always smiling like a little kid recieving her x'mas present. But she's starting a sad trend of ending with a caption on how single she is and various words to mock herself being in singlehood.

This sort of made me self reflected on the past hurt n feeling i've caused to my various ex, it sort of made me feel remourseful. If i had not made the first move then to know them, to become interested in them, to develop a relationship and to end it...

Leaving behind only bitter sweet memories for them all

Would it have been better if all those things have not happened before?

Why do ppl yearn for companionship of the opposite sex?
Why do ppl selfishly leave their partners behind n move on leaving them to collect the remains of what once-was?

I only have questions which i doubt anyone could find answer for me, there's no absolute right or wrong in a relationship. But it still doesnt make me feel less remorse...

Neither could any answer be provided, i would need to seek out these for myself.

Sorry to all of you whom i've hurt before... i'm really sorry...




PS : i really hope all of u ladies find a gd man to settle down with, be it u were my ex, my fren or anyone.


Artist:X Japan
Title:Tears

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム