金曜日, 8月 12, 0017

Peace at last... with chocolates

Hmmm... how do i start? Other than having my cc chewed up by AXN machine n bugged by two aunties about the hoot-date n sneered/jeered by fellow brothers (dog & ah pui)

I would say i had a very nice time today indeed!

I wasn't expecting to go on another date w her, well alot of thoughts were going thru my mind la.

In the end at abt 4pm I heck care la, broke my promise not to ask her abt the date n went ahead to ask her if she's still onz for it anot. As expected she was onz about it lor.

Which would mean siao liao lor, i had to get tix etc n more importantly i wont be able to meet AB & ABL to see them off to Bangkok tonight!

I was seriously prepared to forego the date w her n go find the lovey-dovey birds la, be black-light bulb i also gum guan(willingly?) man! lol.

Come 6pm liao n love-birds were expecting me at airport liao ~_~

Is it possible to bring her along to meet AB & ABL? I'm in a sticky situation.

Leaving office is sort of like playing MGS la, sneaky. I sort of didnt want ppl to know i'm going out w her lor...

When i saw her, i sort of explain the situation to her outside office building lor, she was like 随便(anything lor) -__-;

Wa piang! This is one of the world's hardest code to decipher ok! Take all the world's greatest code breakers together n they couldnt tell u what she means man!!!!

Serious mistake man!

I know she wanted to go meet them instead liao lor, I asked her again if she wana go meet them lor... but she still maintain the 随便 mood lor T_T

She wanted another of this flower necklace which she got from Bangkok lor n as HH most prob wont be able to buy it in time, i guess she was hoping ABL would be able to help get it instead lor.

Diao... so I made a bold decision n went ahead to meet the love birds.

Anyone whom said the verse, 3 women together would become a wet market, had never been or heard of the place call Bangkok man!

Coz these two ladies together talking about Bangkok can already become wet market liao!

Dinner was fine at Sakae Sushi, had the usual stuff n some Kajiki ;-) hahaha
I just had to convert AB & ABL to be kajiki lovers! hehe

Pinkie Kajiki! hehe Everyone whom ate this fish are converted from salmon lovers hehe

But what i really would die to try is this...
Whale meat! hehe
Yup whale meat! keke PS man SG dont have it =(

We ran off about 830, before we had the chance to see them take off la! And we wished the love-birds well-wishes lor.

The show is really good ok! My initial impression is its very childish la, but it turned out with quite a nice storyline lor, the graphics is bright and colorful n very suitable for little kids n big kids to watch lor

The Oompa Loompas are really hilarious! hehe literally every scene u can find them somewhere around! hehe Think Doris! kekeke

I loved the part about the squirrels QC'ing the bad nuts hehe
She loved the choco waterfall which makes the choco fluffy la

This show made her develope a craving for choco!

After the show, she was like a simple & willful little girl going

I want choco!
I want choco!
I want choco!

T_T n I just had to find her some choco, even though she was on diet ;p hehe

After the show, i gave the dog a ringer la. He bluntly told me he busy n all tt crap about peak period lor (I added the PMS n heavy flow part la! hahaha)

Mamah stall closed liao le =(

Its something like a bonbon, its wafer w choco truffle filling n choco covering la. Cost abt SGD1.20 for 3 bonbons n comes in 3 flavours, white choco, peanut n dark choco OMG! Really got ah? lol I tot its a fake brand man! hahaha

Serious man! If i didnt google i wouldn;t have found this baby man! hahaha Wonka's bar! lol real product ok! hehehe

Guess which gay ass we saw after we paid for the choco?
Freaking GayDog ok~!~! with his colleague hehe Dang btw today we had to see Mr Stiff-Nipples AGAIN! ~_~; why my life so chum le? Surrounded by Gays? hahaha I no need go Bangkok liao la hahaha

Somehow after the date i was sending her back lor SOP la, i usually end w a SMS of thanks to her lor.

But I was abit reluctant lor, hesitating on should i SMS her anot...

Sigh nvm liao lor... Would this be the end?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム