火曜日, 1月 03, 0018

First Potluck outcome ~_~;

It's a really wonderful event =) Abit dissapointed some of you werent able to turn up la
but overall chill hehe, least my time n effort paid off to see the smiles in those present lor ;p
 
Food wise quite adequate la, abit too much ~_~; keke
gona geta eat poh piah for next few days liao... Poh piah phobia for me liao la! diaoz...
 
MJ brought Potato salad which is splendid! Lots of ham n hard boiled egg in it hehe sinful!
Mike brought nuggets, which was abit too soft but still delish too
Shirlost n Xiang prep sushi, not alot but also nice. I love the onigiri hehe
Bat brought his auntie's fried beehoon, alot sial x_x same taste after all these years ;p hiakz lol
CL brought Japanese nuggets n tiramisu, bought are quite nice la =)
 
Who else turned up? Katongite's first mama to be, SH with her big tummy! haha
MJ brought along his whole family and Mike brought his GF Doris ;-)
 
Myself i went out to get the Ice cream & durain puffs coz our agar agar man last min sick lor ;p
 
Did they have fun? Yup!
CL was playing with Jody the whole time till later to join the rest in Bluff n then 99.
MJ n wifie was busy looking around n looking after their kids hehe
Mike n co was RNR as he didnt wana join in on 99 n bluff
 
They didnt wana play Taboo as it was abit too taxing on their brain! keke ;p
 
I've really had fun lor, playing 99 besides CL is stressful ok! It's like playing Munchkins with Paul
No idea why, but it seems like it was always left she n I as the last man standing n have to slug it out
Lady luck doesnt smile on me ok! Really tough n on later games, my hand was terrible! hehe
 
Food wise i was only dissapointed in her nuggets. I actually prefered Bat's pork nuggies of the last pot luck.
Why? Coz when u think chicken nuggets, you would automatically buy the "Japanese Crispy Chicken Nuggets"
No questions asked. It's like the norm stuff, nothing special. Anyone would buy that brand kind of feeling.
I've actually eaten the whole series of products from them x_x
 
Bat's pork nuggies is really something, it is like whole pork pieces rather than minced pork.
So u had this really feeling of biting into a piece of juicy n "bouncy" piece of meat, I really love it ok! Serious.
The taste n feeling took me out of this world, so much more unique than the Chicken Nuggets.
 
This is why i hope ppl would prepare their own food/dishes, something special.
From their heart, the effort, the feeling... Days gone from the gatherings abck in Aussie...
But her Tiramisu is really nice lor, not the best but very gd on her first try!
I'm sure it wasn't meant for us, but we still enjoyed it lor hehe
 
I wanted to cook eh, but last night was too caught up with Bat ton-night MS'ing at my place... Till i was dead tired.
In my mind was actually Carbonara, some tomato based pasta or Fendi's corn beef pasta ;p or Prawn paste Chicken ;-)
But I woke up too late n didnt manage to go market (@_@); 
plus i know she doesnt eat beef, so no corn beef nor my ox tail liao lor =(
 
I really miss making my paelle or all of the great tasting food back in aussie la...
but somehow the food i cook no longer had the magical touch like back in aussie...
 
I still remember the happy faces i brought, AB munching on my paelle filled with chicken n seafood
Antz on my lamb ribs, Alvin on my pate, dog KT kim n everyone else on my ox tail stew
Which Jo later copy n used crab sticks instead kekeke
Last but not least my or-nee(mashed yam) n or-zhut(black glutinous rice)...
 
Days like that would never return no more, but in the new year... I would come up with new dishes to cook ;-)
Katongites would become my guniea pigs muahahahaha ;p
 
So no worries peeps I wont bring testing food over to any gatherings eh keke

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム