木曜日, 12月 22, 0017

Erotics dream?

First time having an erotic dream ~_~; hehe
 
I was taking a shower in some bathroom where the walls of the shower are mirrors
there is a couple in the opposite room just behind the shower whom just showered
all of a sudden the walls sort of became transparent
 
I saw the lady wearing only a pair of black lacy thongs in front of the dressing mirror
the guy was on the far end of the room, his image is unclear but i know who he is n of course i know who the lady is...
 
I sort of ducked down as i thought if i could see them, they could see me, but they didn't or couldn't see me
as i was realizing this, the lady was going thru the procedure of wearing her bra and still chatting with the guy
 
How could I have a reaction? I was feeling disgusted like I'm a peeping tom, purposely spying on others
and i got out of the dream...
 
Think alot of ladies gona kill me if i have erotic dreams abt them lor! haha ;p solli i wont name who is this lady la
but just to make most of them feel safe, it's a C cup la ;p keke
think I'll be slaughtered the next time, machum like say most of them are flat chested kekeke (~_~);
 
Funny thing is why black lacy thongs leh? Not my type n most of the ladies wont wear lacy undies eh
The bra is isnt matching with the thongs la, coz it isnt lacy hehe!

3 件のコメント:

4:36 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Eeekkkkkkkkkkkk....

- Melody^_^

 
4:37 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

DOM

-Melody^_^

 
4:56 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

-_-; Dont worry la not dream abt u la ;p keke so no need worry.

I rather go commit suicide first then dream abt u la ;p~~~

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム