水曜日, 12月 21, 0017

Just dawn on me...

I've yet to get any x'mas pressie for the rest ~__~;
Siao liao la! Too involved to notice I've yet to do so lor, diaoz...
Buy for gers easy la, but for guys hor... wah kauz! *pengz*

This morn gota wakeup call from AB, telling me to meet him at sin min coz he wana pass me my x'mas pressie. I was like huh? Oh shit didnt get anything special for him yet hehe

So i gave him what I bought latest la =D a IDE-to-USB adaptor cable, since i know he tinkles with alot of hardware stuff lor

Looks like my co gift exchange they aint able to get me the Bochox liao la hehe but nvm lor in the beginning i wasn't really expecting to get anything anyway. Had to play along la else kena label as not-sporting etc etc lor keke
I haven't told anyone yet, but there's a high chance I won't be able to make it for the gathering x_x due to some stupid last min work issues again, its either i burn friday and this weekend or next weekend.

Both weekends also holiday n co still wan me to clear leave/off where got time la. Working on either weekend also have to claim off days man sianz -.-; lousy x'mas...

This is an encounter on another time when a friend of mine asked me to tag along to help him choose a gift for his gf...

What happened was he also asked another female friend to come along n give advice la, after choosing the gift. His friend was suggesting a way of giving the gift

FF : "Like this then would show u are sincere mah"
I'm stonning all the while, lost...
HIM : "No la this isnt my pattern"

I TL liao lor and gave some suggestions to emphasis on her point of view lor, till my friend diam diam liao kena cornered, he knows he has lost n put up white flag ;p

FF : "Wah u speak like u got alot of experience le!
My turn stunned
FF : "U sure know how to please n make woman happy lor!"
ME : "No la, dont have no nothing hehe"
FF : "U surely got a happy gf eh la!"
My turn diam liao...

Wah like ultimate suan lor, if she really know me hor think she'll be like most of u wana kill me for being so stupid n foolish la hehe ~__~;

I've got alot of gd friends around me except the special someone for my heart...

I should print this out n keep this somewhere I would see day in n out, to remind me. Like this i wont be dissapointed at all =) I must not expect anything in the end. Gota keep this in my mind day in n day out. I know my love grew n it hurts me alot...
For all thoes out there, please appreciate what you have n give whatever love you have to the friends around you =)

Dont ask for anything, else you would become like me...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム