月曜日, 6月 22, 0021

Do u remember? Remember to keep dreaming~

I wanted to say, if u really love me u wld not allow me to go.. u wld
chase after me.. but then again..

how wld u find me? @@; idk

do u rem whr I live?
do u rem whr I hang out?
do u rem wat I like to do?
do u rem wat I like?
do u rem who am I? loli

dnt say "whatever works for you" cos it doesn't.

everyday I think abt u..
wry if u caught a cold..
wry abt do u hv yr proper meals..
wry abt do u hv $ n yr bills
wry abt do u still hv yr ice mtn
wry abt wld u gt cheated
wry abt yr messy n dusty rm
wry abt do u wash up n remove yr makeup b4 u zzz
wry abt e baby whom kicks off her blanket when she sleeps..

too much wry le wor ^^

Do i hv a choice? How do u wan me to keep thgs going when ur heart
isnt on us?

I hv no choice but to keep moving..

nuff said abt -ve vibes loli

I hope u cld change for e better.. u r old enuff to think for yr self
n I'm going to treat u as an equal :)

for now, we'll go abt on our own dreams. so tc of yr self n yr
partner :)

for me myself n I, "no music, no dreams!". I need to find my own mojo
^^.

Sent from my iPhone

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム