木曜日, 5月 07, 0021

Perpetual sadness

I feel really down, "i will not let you be the priority in my life, because im just an option in yurs"
>,<; i duno wat i sld be doing... i... i wana rush over n hug her n tell her she's the most impt person in my life...

but i didnt... instead i SMS her i'm a fool...
i SMS her how impt she is to me... i'm a fool...
i panic again...i'm a fool...

i sld hv just stop n dnt do anythg... but i cldnt...i'm a fool...

i SMS her saying how i feel n retort tt i'm feeling optional in her life...i'm a fool...i'm a fool...
i SMS her taking it all back...i'm a fool...

arghhhhhhhhhhhh~~~ stupid stupid me~~~

i SMS her thank her for everything she's done for me...i'm a fool...
i SMS her saying sry for all the hurt n sadness i've brought to her...i'm a fool...

it is a monologue again... ><; i'm a fool...

i pondered on her last words... on how contradicting i was to my words... to our miscommunications...i'm a fool...

i SMS her again ><; telling her how i think we miscommunicate... deviating into how she rules my heart n calm my soul...i'm a fool...

this morn i SMS her again...i'm a fool...
Telling her why i'm working on MP for... yes for our cafe... our dream...i'm a fool...
My last SMS to her...i'm a fool...
一度した約束は死んでも守れ... Keep a promise you once made, even if it kills you...i'm a fool...

i'm a fool...whom dont know how to appease you... knowing u wld cry yr self to bed last night... i stilll... i still... ><

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム