火曜日, 6月 23, 0021

It was fun

it started last comdex w bob, he brought her back into my life. I
didn't even know e name of e angel whom gv me golden smiles like e
sunlight. e last time I saw her she was so happy n gving some guy a
great big hug, she is so happy.

thgs turned serious after e 3 nights she spent at my place... whr I
promised her to be by her side n supporting her all e way.

mths flew by n alot of happy moments hv passed

celebrating her 20th b'day at sizzler, she loved e artichoke salads n
soups.
celebrating x'mas eve at xiang's whr she left early to go meet her guys.
celebrating new yr's day at her work place w all her guy frens
celebrating v'day w her, not really w her.. she was w another guy fren

went thru alot of "adventure"; a week of taking care of Yuki, hunting
for her hamsters, going for her various tests, fetching her to her
various work..

I got momo n driving w her in e car park, go into jb n finally losing
momo..
we went for Japanese lessons n planned to go for more n even planned
to go for spanish lessons...

even when thgs went downhill I still remember some of these fond
memories ^^

yes alot was planned for e future ^^
how I wish thgs didn't gt stuck, oh well~ yeah it was fun n I look fwd
to having more fun :)

Sent from my iPhone

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム