月曜日, 4月 11, 0017

Are you horny baby?

This is an old joke around the inner-circle of the Gay Dog clan, heck dont think anyone would be crazy enough to even wana be affiliated with it! Coz it's gay ;p Nah that a side whenever we pass by some movie poster with some hot chic in it, we would feel like smacking our heads as the Gay Dog starts he following...

When he starts, its time u wished ur ex would call ya up! lol REALLY!

GD : Hey u know that actress blah-blah-blah ? She's so sweet and everything but in real life she's one hell of a horny biatch

MM&I : Ya... *thinking to me self, siao liao la 神啊...救救我吧!* (aka OMG! Dear god pls save me~!~!)

GD : Ya la *starts poking the nearest victim! In this case ME MYSELF N I -___-"" *

GD: U know she's horny everyday wana do it few times eh!

MM&I : Oooh... * z_z"" *

*looks around, dang why is there no one else to help me out here ?!?! Where's Mr policeman/SPCA when u need them to save ya from a rabbies infected gay dog?!?!*

GD: the BF damn chum, she literally rapes him!

MM&I : hahaha... =~~~(

Then he'll go about with his little mimic...

F, female lead -> Gay dog
M, male lead -> Gay dog


F (cute ger voice) : ummm qin ai de, zhai lai yi chi ma!
( Ummm... dear let's do it again!)

M (desperate plea): huh?!?! you yao ah? Fang guo wo mah~!~!
( huh? u wan somemore? pls let me off~!~! )
M (really desperate tone) : Wo men cai gang zhuo wan ...
( we just did it a moment ago... )

Ger changes tone 180degree change in tone!

F : ni yao ge wo hai shi yao ni xiao di bian yi ban !!!
( r u giving it to me or do u wan ur dick in half !!! )

Guy utterly defeated...

M : bo yao la....
( No~!~!~! )

XXX scene

M : jiu ming ah~!~!
( Save me~!~! )


End of scene with the rose falling from the vase...

Sigh its the end of another good man! hehehe

So now we know what happens to the good guys...

Ah, dont ke ke run away ah! I know there's bound to be a few of u noti ladies here ok!

PS : lucky thing is Gay dog doesnt read this blog la! ;-) hahaha but think someday he would n i'll have to find some place to hide! Anyone got a good hiding place? hehehe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム