水曜日, 5月 04, 0017

Statuary Biatches...

Uncle me really no like to speak bad of our dear statuary boards
(Which fellow ass-lickers in SG love so much hehe but it alone is worth another topic!)

***********************************************************************************
No harm intended ah, this is aku personal log ok!
Knn dont wan molo CID or SSB come tap my net or haul me in for some wierd charges ok!
***********************************************************************************

Today damn pissed man. Why? I asked my mama go IRAS n get me a form for filing income tax

Think IRAS send tax filing form by lottery eh le, suka suka send to u... n suka suka dont send to u !!! ;-(

Why i say tt?

A retired old lady, no means of earning her living. Now living off her savings.
For few years since she lost her job, IRAS never come ji siao her
CB this year send her a tax filing form ?!?!?!

On what basis man?
She no win lottery nor did she earn anything else other than the month amount we as her child give her...
Is this wat IRAS wana tax on?

Another example la me.

IRAS somehow suku ayam. Alot of u know last 2 years i kena fined by IRAS for failing to file in taxes on time.
Not really fined la, coz wat happen is i always miss the due dates coz not in SG mah n no one in SG read my mails eh
So first year i kena the present from IRAS i already kancheong le
Say till like criminal offence n must go report by some date to so-n-so la

Bo bian, i went down n puay my case lor, legit mah.
The IRAS officer LPPL waive it off, coz i overseas student no earn $$$ also
I of coz be gd citizen la tell officer eh i next few years wont be in SG la pls stop this joke man
Every year i kena such "present" no fun le!
Fuck wan me fly back n do tax filing ah?
Abit the jia bo eng le
But officer say bo bian.
I let her know nxt year again same case n then I left grumpily lor

One year later again same case la -___-""
n i again go tell the officer same story
last year already let u all know liao.
Still insist on sending the form to me...

*sigh* IRAS not tied in w CPF or ICA or MINDEF meh?
Cant they tell i no CPF = no income, i on student visa to aussie, i got exit permit from MINDEF

And still can fucking send me stupid IRAS filing form to me AGAIN!

So this year after i come back SG n started working liao...
Come tax date n i no recieve my tax form ?!?!?
Kan cheong rite?

So happen my mama today go IRAS lor so ask her help me take...

She came back n tell me the officer said some reasons why i no get my form...

I havent started working for least 1 year ...

Only after 1 year of work then they'll send me my form...

-_________________-""

So on what basis do they have for sending me the tax forms for the past 2 years ?!?!?!
Why the F**K cant they just disable sending those annoying forms to me when they know i no longer working ?!?!?!

Can i sue them for causing me mental traumacy?
Kauz go there me may not look like gd guy la but i'm a gd guy ok!
ppl see me there will naturally think i'm big time w all those siam taxes n pai kias eh le!
wa lauz why dont they have the decency to provide brown bags to hide me face man! lol
( Gd WITs suggestion for those working in IRAS whom happen to be reading my blog! hahaha)

So now i'm a pek chek guy whom wana pay taxes, but cant pay coz i not yet work for 1 year ?_?

Somehow i got this feeling i've just got me balls squeezed blue by our dear IRAS...

Give u guys another incident la...
Fren of mine bought an apartment for <1mil think it was about 800~900k la
So gota pay stamp duties lor, it came up to be 7~8k n he paid up promptly lor
Who knows IRAS (again!!) somehow calculated the stamp duties to be over 15k due to evaluation of the unit to be > 1mil la
So my fren LPPL gota pay up the differences lor, then gota go fight his case la

Coz he bought his flat at <900k paid his due duties, on what basis does IRAS have to make him pay more than what he originally paid for the flat?
Bo kio stamp duties? I didnt pay over 1 mil, how can u ask me to pay duties for over 1mil?!?!

Its like i buy something at $10, so GST should be $0.50, so i pay $10.50.
After i pay liao u say tt thing is $20, so i should pay $1 for GST.
But hey man i buy the product at $10 le not $20 how can u ask me to pay $1 eh GST?

Same thing he got his balls squeezed blue too la! hehe but for a bigger amount lor! lol

Somehow somehow we're all at the losing end la, dont like also must pay lo
Bo then why ppl say PAP is actually kio "Pay And Pay" meh?

Ciaoz,
sixx/kook/mon

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム