木曜日, 4月 21, 0017

Yeah its pay day~!~!

Yeah finally pay day liao le hehe been waiting for this day since ermmm... 20th of last month? ^_^
No $ le =< pay this pay that, still buy PSP ;p I'm like the most leong (poor) guy around le!
 
Somemore must start planning for aug/sept go japan! ;-) Yeah x 2
Not my first trip there la, but this time round its purely to view the scenery n act like complete gaijin lost! haha
Just hopefully FAT bat n Gay dog dont put me aeroplane last min la!
 
Anyone else wana join? haha dont need much =) just need abt 3k SGD
We're gona try stretching it from Kyoto to Nagoya, Osaka n if got spare go Aichi for world expo la!
Of coz along the way hope we dont get kidnapped by Denden town in osaka lor! ;p~~
Since its like the next biggest electronic area after Akihabara of Tokyo lor
 
Ya tonight had a small gathering with workmates for our monthly makan thingie ;-)
Its abit bad tt i was not abe to jio the 2 hua ping (flower pots aka pretty gers) in my office la
Well gomen hor ladies, me no wan kena target board again let them shot dart le hehe
 
Went to Seletar CC again -__-"" wOOt alot of ojisan le -__-"" x 2
Makes me feel like one of them =~~~( NO MOOD EAT LIAO LA ;-( lol
 
4 of us shared sirloin steak, baby ribs n laksa yaya =D
Kauz the yaya stated for 2pax, but come out 1 FREAKING BIG bowl think can eat 1 extended family ok!!!
MJ took 3 bowls n we each took 1 n there's still some spare to tah bao (take away) sial ~_~
But this time round the sirloin steak lak sek (no so nice) make me PS for my recommendation to HH la soory hor ger!
 
Half-time into the food, Janis call me -__-""
Siao liao lor she call me at this time hor sure kena lup (grinded) by MJ, MTC & HH liao la
Didn't really help her much lor ;p hehe Maybe another day got time ask her out n help sort out her mess w CL la
 
Then another *beep* called (like everyone gang up dont allow me to eat in peace le!!!) -__-"""
This time is Lau Eng (Bald Eagle) tell me got $$$ lobang
Of coz since got $$$ n for me, i paid more attention to him la! lol
 
After all the food n desert Mike Tyson Chicken asked his fren come Seletar CC lor, as expected his fren holland la! lol
 
Basket just into chilling after the meal, MTC shot me dart ask "eh sixx ah u like CL rite?" -__-**
Wa lan eh, everytime ask same stupid Q le, some ppl just duno how to take a no for ans le ~__~
 
After all the food, jokes n MTC's fren Danny came along, nice chap hehe totally not like MTC man!
We went to some pub in Serangoon garden for some more chilling session, where Danny chut (come out) pattern
All his card tricks n jokes made us roll in laughter man ;p
 
Anyway back to reality, molo got major battle with TC n i'm involved -__-
MJ gota go Jurong Island have fresh air, healthy no MSG lunch w jude auntie CP
KNN i kena arrow~!~!~!
 
TC requested, "sixx must be at this meeting" -__-"
Extra Terrestrial, sealed my fate by saying "MJ go alone can already" -__-""
Siao liao lor molo I'm gona be major dart board liao!
Anyone knows any gd n cheap doc whom can help remove arrows from me arse for cheap? Pretty pls~!~! hehe
 
Sigh more work, thinking of taking MC le haha! Wait they see this blog liao sure wana kill me man! lol
 
In the mean time back to scrumpling on bread everyday liao x_x
 
Dang i over spent my food allowances again! hahaha
 
^__^"""

Jya matane~!~!
sixx/kook/mon/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム