土曜日, 7月 30, 0017

Reminisce over Supper

Swell...how did this innocent supper turned out to be a 5hr supper marathon?
It started off frankly w me asking ProbChild out for dinner, but since she's occupied i asked her out for supper instead, after she finishes her work by 9pm.

I wasn't expecting her to really join me for supper, but sometime just after midnight i recieved a call from her telling me she's free now...

How strange for her to wana go supper w me. Thought she was on some diet to lose the last kg from her Taiwan trip, not to mention supper would add a few cm to her waistline! haha

Duno the reason, just went along n promptly jio'ed a few old friends to meet up n have food!

First on my mind were those ppl online or staying near me...

SMS'ed n MSN them but all no reply -___-;
HH, no reply.
El, no reply.
Fendi, no reply. ( Found out he was "shooting planes" )

Siao liao lor... all not free...

Next would be the crazy gaydog & fatbat...
Dog's just off work n at BQ drinking, bat's well as per norm like Cinderella, stuck home after 11pm lol

Who knows my savior, Ah Pui was online n we were like chatting on MSN then on Skype! Hehehe
Swee liao la! Got free food n company Jon sure come eh le... not 100% la since he stay in Jurong area x.x but if u dont ask, who knows if he would wana join?

I was like late, meeting ProbChild at 0040hrs n i was still home! haha
(ps la Ah pui i didnt wait at home for u to pick me up hehe)

Anyway supper was at Masayu (oppo Siglap POSB), ProbChild was like stoning liao ~_~ hehe lucky she no scold me ok! keke She said she was like thirsty n wanted to drink hot Milo -___-||| but i recommend her to take Milo Peng (Iced Choco) instead.

She was quite obsessed w what the other table was having, this redish orange liquid which i got no idea what it is! (Turns out its just Ice lemon tea w lemon slices hehe) Ok i got reprimanded coz i ordered lemon tea n didn't know that the opposite table was having it...

When jon arrived w ABL, we ordered some mee goreng, beehoon goreng, mee kuah n calamari to munch on =)

Fendi called us telling us he's locked in some toilet n need jon's help to unlock himself.

Dog called n wana join us after his drinking session.

We went to Geylang's "Wan Tou Sek" for supper part 2, tim sum =)

Sent Probchild home at nearly 5am n kena suaned all the way back by the 3 ppl -__- even reminded me of the time i walk back from West End to Indooroopilly

I wana know why did she agree to join me for supper at such a late hr, but...
I never did ask her why did she go supper w me lor...
Dont really wana know, i just want the company lor ^_^

OMG i forget to pass dvd player to jon =~~~(

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム