土曜日, 8月 13, 0017

Lost in the tangle of emotions

I did something stupid.
I asked a stupid question which should never have been asked.
It's like asking a 10 year old kid a question which even a toddler would know. But i dont.

What is the question?

"Do you enjoy going out with me? yes or no..."

Very short, simple n sweet. Perhaps.

She immediately replied "that is not a simple qns, he he"
And never answered me back again...

Perplexed by her answer, I consulted with the angel on my right shoulder,

"wow so bold n straight! Ask her so direct if she likes you!"

(PS : the devil on my left shoulder not around n i wasnt able to seek her comment!)

-__-" OMG! I think I'm a simple person lor, how come ppl think I'm indirectly asking if she likes me anot le T_T

My noti devil would most prolly say something like the following to me la,

"If a girl doesnt like to go out with you, you wont have another chance to ask her out liao pls, since you've went out with her for a few times, she must like going out with you lor."

Sorry lor, uncle is slow cpu la, so need ppl to spell out clearly eh lor.
So I'm actually hoping for a simple ans like
"Ya sure, why dont we catch another movie sometime later" or the opposite "Ok lor, since my movie kakis already watched the show liao, no one wana watch with me lor"

Easy right?

I'm actually prepared for the worst case answer, which is she's just going out with me to kill time n nothing more lor.

Then I'll run n hide somewhere n cry for few days lor ;p kekeke

Guess most prob she wont say much about this qns the next time we meet la.

Think i need to go on a language course on how to communicate with the Venusians...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム