金曜日, 9月 23, 0017

Dissapointment...

Think this is the retribution from my ex lor hehe

First off she had to dissapoint me by going with her sister...
Next would be the sdiong ger whom lost her tix -_-"

Wah piang eh! Could it get any worser?

Yeah! SISTIC had to be a GDMF! Made me go all the way to indoor stadium twice, coz they wont give me replacement tix coz "due to company policy..." My ASS la!

So aku gota go run around look for Neighbourhood Police Centre lor, coz stupid gov go make NPP operate only from 12noon onwards! *pengz*

Almost felt like killing ppl there ok!
Some old dude go make police report coz some Bapok go threaten him x_x tt uncle also duno stay where eh, but the Bapok description sounds familiar le ~_~ like Mr Stiff Nipples! hahaha

Anyway after which le got back SISTIC, got queue in front of me sial! lol
Best part, both ladies infront is complain eh! The ang mor say she booked 3 VIP adults n print out is 2 VIP n 1 kid so gota come down to upgrade the tix...The other lady more power, 30th sept show kena canceled so she have to change dates n the nex tix she had to pay additional charges for it !!!

It's like SISTIC is forcing the consumer to pay double charges!

Take tix liao still must special delivery to ppl's place (x_x);
Sweat! hehe on top of tt still kena scolding from sis (X_X)

Nvm lor... I got terribly dissapointed today, but least I did do wat i could
To make 4 girls happy? Haha best is I dont know most of them... lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム