火曜日, 9月 20, 0017

Painful lesson...

It's a terrible day for me, last night found an ulcer in the inner-most part of my tongue x_x
So for everything i did today, i was bugged by the constant irritation n pain caused by it...

Couldn't eat, drink or even talk properly -_-" I couldn't even swallow properly ok!

All the great food was wasted =(

We had to meet in Pepper Lunch after all. Me not being able to taste anything n was having a hard time even having any food in my mouth, not to mention chewing or swallowing ok! But i had to have something in my tummy as it's really growling since 3pm ~_~

We had some spicy stuff ;-)

We started with the entr'ee of Mr Complain King & the 爱心 sandwitch of kaya n ham!

For mains, it was XP's saucy lap-dance saboo by AB & fendi. Really hot especially his gf was there ;-) hehe Think he's gona kneel on durain husks for few days! Ouch!

Desert was a delightful mélange of ABL, XP, XP's gf, alvin n fendi in the back seat of AB's car, Alvin was sitting on fendi's lap n fendi was having fun groping the cute ass, while XP's gf was busy tickling him ;-) how wicked! haha

Luck was with us, for if AB had farted in the car... There did be alot of casualties! x_x

24 hrs to go... What would be my new resolution?
*deep breath* hush... I would need more time to think about it

"I want need to get over her, I want my boring life back n to rid my uncertainity in life.

It is a pretty rainbow, isn't it time i got back to myself?
I asked for it, for her to be her own playful self...

I've distanced myself from my other colleagues at what price?
My work n everything around me is screwed.

She still thinks its one of my frens whom spoken bad of her...
Would she ever find out the truth?

I've been a bad boy n broken a few hearts in my time, maybe this is my retribution...
To find someone i really like, but not being able to do anything abt it. Priceless!

How long could the Jester continue with the charade?
In order to please n gain the momentary smiles n affection from the princess

Someday the curtain would close in, everything would turn dark n quiet..."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム