水曜日, 9月 14, 0017

9 months ago...

This blog is for my very gd, beautiful n very crazy sis eh

Edit : As per requested from sis to remove the pic!

Elwin chio bo? keke Her dressing is very much better than then lor a long sleeved blue stripe blouse n a long dark grey skirt la

Today meet her for dinner at Crystal jade La Mian lor, i was there early n had a long conversasion on the phone while waiting for sis lor hehe

Best part is i was there outside waiting for her n wondering about a missing email... and this crazy 三八 ger appeared in front of me waving n waving lor ;p

Hey i really never notice her ok!
Till she's like 1m in front of me then i thought WTF is this?!?!? GINA?!?! OMG~!~!

Really look totally different from last time when she's with El man...

But we all know la looks can be decieving lor ;-)
Still the same wicked ger la!
Through out dinner is take me n cut, poke, pierce, string... u name it!
She most prolly did it to me liao lor hehe Worst form of torture man...

Everything i said (or did not say!) is used to shot at me eh @.@

But heng la first victim is the dog lor! hahaha
She wanted to know how did she bully the dog the last time round at suntec! hehe

Sometime later... Dog called me back and i passed the call to her

Dog : "Last night i wanted to come over and look for you..."
Sis : "I waited for you the whole night you know!"
Dog : "No la i really wana go over..."
Sis : "You're Fired!" She sounds just like Donald Trump from the Apprentice! keke

Passes phone back to me

Dog : "See la look at what happened! I've just been fired liao! hahaha"

Well I was quite bad la, didn't go look her up or MSN her at all lor ;p
When she needed help with her wireless, I was like procastinating la, work's the best excuse lor
Ya it's also true that most of the time it was sis whom would chat me up for MSN lor ;p
But it is really long since i last meet her, least 9 months ago at Wasabi Tei...

Ok these memories are subliminally implanted by her... ;p hahaha
Sorry sis but next time i see you would be ermmm 18mths later? kekeke

(Why did she have to SMS me now...) Sry dudes show's over... I'm gd no worries =)

"You know what you are doing and the situation you're in now... but someday you would really feel it when your face hits the wall..."

Sis, I'd never thought it would be so soon lor hehe by an email which shouldn't have been found... Sis, I've did it once, I feel I would do it again lor... Should I? Tell me please...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム