木曜日, 9月 22, 0017

Happy gathering ^_^

PS had wanted to post last night, ermmm but was busy till abt 4am x_x
too tired so today then post lor ~_~ hehe

Anyway thanks to all whom were able to make it last night lor
Alot of u made the time n effort to come down from ur hectic schedule le

hehe very 感动(touched) la =~)

eg, lady killer whom give me face come out twice this week! Funky guy whom go pick up the ladies ;p n great dog whom took off to come along, etc etc la

Really la guys thanks ok! Made my day especially good lor hehe

Hey even those whom werent able to make it hor, its ok la dudes! Hehe another time lor
Thanks again to those whom SMS, email n called me to wish me well lor =)

Pics pics...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Event organizer! See still sleeping on the job! $#@^!*#& lol

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My mum n sis =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ladies first la! hehe ABL, Ennie & Kelyn w Le tong behind her =)
See la Ennie another snoozing one!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aniki! Guys got BGR issues with other guys please find him hor! hahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Up close n personal ;-) They were commenting on where my hands are going! hahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dog getting bored of the camera man! Haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At last pose finish! Dog n Kelvin Tuang ;p But Mr Tuan no tuang me today le! hehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mr Ang-derson & Kelvin2 hehe (Too many kelvin in our group liao la! @.@)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The two Big Shots! Hehe Lau Eng n Elwin! Abt 20pax waiting for them to start le! Gota rubba it in abit ;-) keke

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lovers looking at some secret message? keke Xiang n Shirlin

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lousy butoh camera man la! Gota pose 3 times n take 3 pics somemore le! Si Ah Pui! hahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dang! I kena Candied shot! Eh I'm suppose to be the one doing Candy shots of ppl eh le! Not opposite ok! ;p~

Last but not least... the fav girl whom gave me a hard time in my own living room!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Man-man~! Aint she a cutie? hehe The Katongites went back to my place for Munchkins la

Thanks again hor everyone!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム