金曜日, 9月 16, 0017

It's been a long day...

Not sure if its a happy day or a sad day...

I was pretty perked up by organizing AB's b'day gathering this morning, well it's just a small gathering for a simple meal... nothing fanciful

Till I hit a snag, most of the gers aren't able to turn up at the last minute.
Seem's like Jo's bf's younger bro died of a accident, heard what happened is a soccer ball hit him in his face during soccer training in camp n somehow it cost him his life...

Not so sure of who he is, but seems like he is previously from QUT too...

I was like thinking of canceling the activity to attend the wake, but it seems like abit too many ppl had already made time to come, so the show must go on...

She abandoned me at the last moment...

Dinner at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao is quite nice lor =)
Unexpectedly everyone turned up n didn't put plane la! hehe
(Victor, his fren, elwin, ah lau, kim, lau eng, keith, alvin, kelvin 2, AB n me)
It was abit squeezy la, but heck they didnt have a bigger table for us there =(

Before i continue...

Hey funny thing le! I go out with Sis she ask me abt el...n i meet with el, he ask me abt sis -___-"
Eh u two ah... call each other la!
Not as if u two dont have each other eh contact?
diaoz... I machum become middle man liao le ~_~ hehe


Back to my story...

What surprised me is the taste n portions of the food at taka is different from suntec! The soup with the Zha Jiang Mian is much bland than at suntec, but the portion of the fried pork ribs is smaller =(

After food we went to Keith's fav joint at purvis street for darts n drinks hehe
Where some freaking faggot started the name card exchange thing and in the end everyone was like giving out their namecards -_-"

In the end only kim n me no have any namecards to give =( diaoz...
Kim is air stewardess n me is office boy, so only we two no cards to give

I smoked n drank again...

I took the tix this evening n am wondering if I should do the same as what i did previously...
Sis didn't agree to it... Oinky protested strongly sial!

"I'm oso tellin u if u dun turn up u r wastin e tix! N i will b waitin like a fool! I can b v stubborn i'm wanrin u!Dun believe cm read my eyes lo ;-)"
"Dun take my words as rubbish ok!I'm warnin u! Dun disappoint me pls-thks"


Why must Oinky use the word please ?!?! Dang hit the sweet spot again! =(
There goes all my resolutions... diaoz...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム