火曜日, 9月 13, 0017

Duo Amor...

First love...


Pros...

Help me decipher this code from an enigma machine...
It's about my cute little piggy... kena held hostage by a crazy terrorist!


"so when i see it it gvs me a sense of comfort security cos i still hv oinky to support me =)"

I've tried asking them why are they kipnapping my beautiful Oinky~!
They don't even tell me why...
I've tried all sensible reasoning in negotiating n all forms of ransom payments,
including a brand new exact same plushie plus USD$50 voucher for Victoria Secrets...

But to no avail! =~~(

Please help me decipher as to why this fanatic terrorist is not accepting my ransom for my beloved Oinky!


The next...


Guys,

You all know la my english is F9 eh
but leh its only recently i enrolled on this funny course lor and they had this criteria la
I had to pass this stupid pre-requisite unit lor

"UW1 - Understanding Woman 1 - Basic Interpretation"

Damn bloody siong le! Tor hui ok!

So like all units we gota go read lecture notes etc etc la...
I open see first paragraph i steam liao... Duno how to ans...
So all come come... help me interprete this very short n basic comprehension i got...

"cos it gives me comfort
i appreciate oink oink not oni cos it's cute
and adorable
u still willing to gv oinky to me means u dun blame me
so when i see it it gvs me a sense of comfort
security?
cos i still hv oinky to support me :)
"

I read till here i blurr liao... Then i read the comprehension question hor... i lagi pengz...

"Q1) Why does the author have such strong feelings for Oinky n what does Oinky represent to the author?"

I've tried contacting both the tutors n the lecturer for the unit la but no help le!

Tutors give me contrasting answers...

one say

"think she see's you as oinky n treats u as a pillar of strength"

the other tutor lagi power ok!
"What kind of support can Oinky give? I duno, unless she treats Oinky as u"

Lecturer say something like this you should know eh! And move on to talk about Unit UW2...

Siao liao lor... like this how to pass this unit ?!?!?


One answer...

???

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム