土曜日, 9月 24, 0017

The page of the final chapter called Oinky...

Still quite shock by the new I heard from a few friends whom went to quidam...

She went with another guy.

Best, that's it liao no need to hide lor.
She told me she's going with her sis, everyone thinks she's going with her sis too
Was I mislead?

Surprise surprise...

Turn out it was a couple -_-" *clap hands*

I dont mind if she went to watch the show with her bf if she had told me since the beginning lor, but its now like she's tricking me by saying she's going with her sis to celebrate her sis b'day?

Why cant she just tell me she's going w her bf?

Rather than resort to tricks n telling everyone I was the one whom didnt wana watch the show w her and then telling me she's watching it w her sis ?!?!?

I'm being taken as a fool, being mislead all the while...

I wont stick around to hear no explaination, its so much easier this way lor

I wana give her a chance to explain, maybe she sold off the tix or something.
She still haven't give me any reply since the show ended.
Its really time i gave up n moved on liao

Sorry dudes, this the last time u all gona see Oinky. That's it...

$264, to help celebrate a fren's singlehood
$264, to help me see the true colors of the one i like
priceless, when i've got another friend to spot her w her bf instead

Update: There was a miscommunication. We both admited our errs n accepted each other's apology. Best for all of us to move on la. But i wont del off or edit this blog lor, its my true feelings at tt moment in time n it doesnt change.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム