月曜日, 9月 26, 0017

Watching my dear friends

Today i was surprisingly busy lor, running around go have lunch w mama n sis n do little errands lor.

Had to go change the watch my mama got for me at City Chain lor ~_~

Change the elle one to a CK, not bad la

They didnt't have a black ver for guys la, only ladies got black eh

No matter wat i would still wear the no brand watch lor...
It may be a no brand la, but the thought counts alot more =)

I was seriously contemplating to return the watch, I've never done such things before. I just wana forget some unpleasant things.

But some ppl say like tt I very ungentlemanly le! Si sis! U on my side or wat?

This morn while clearing out, I found my Beary Friend membership card n for members b'day mth got 20% disc! Hey since this mth is My B'day month, might as well buy something worth it

Anyway I was like thinking very bad le, never get anything for my colleagues whom are celebrating their b'day soon! MJ 30th sept, HH next mth, melody nov i think ;p

So might as well get them something together lor! hahaha

Round n cute! like MJ's face! Hahaha
This is for MJ, a nice piggy n LCD cleaner! hehe

Innocent sheep girl ;pCute, pretty n adorable colleague!
Is that sheep Snowy n that cutie doggie Skitties?

One whom hurt me the most
Is she an unwanted child? I nono...

3 件のコメント:

8:26 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

The dirty looking piggy is known as 野猪 n the small piggy is pinky =)

Both as very nice names! hehe

 
7:57 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

thank you Uncle... I like my sheepie aka snowy~

- Melody^_^

 
9:58 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

Of coz i hope everyone like my gifts lor hehe

Just too bad MJ couldnt use 野猪 =( n had to put it to cold storage...

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム