火曜日, 12月 13, 0017

My First Camera ^_^ + A friend in need is a friend indeed

Yeah, at last I got my first digi cam hehe. Yup its a Cybershot T9

Sexy black ;-)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Got it at $690 lor ok pricing la =)

Havent got the chance to play around with it yet @_@ was busy till now lor
Took some silly shots w/o reading thru the manuals n stuff la ~_~ hehe
Feel like a little boy with a new toy lor ;-) hahaha

The pics looks very nice le 6mp =) Since its in the dark, really illumates the place lor. Would post the pics n stuff up at a later date let you guys see la

It could have been a better day lor, I wasn't really expecting to buy the cam today la. Super liong liao le x_x ah dont talk of $ issues la keke I could have waited for kel's $ of 670 lor but i didnt lo...

My mood was actually spoilt by a "bo liao" email lor, which was filled with sarcasm. Made me pissed off. My reply was supposed to be curt and GDMF sarcastic, but in the end I toned it down major... Unlike me hor? hehe

Amitabha liao la ;p *munching on vege tempura now! keke*

Yummy vege tempura =) if it was hot n crispy it would have been better lor =) hehe
Lots of carrot shreds cabbage n sweet onions hehe

Dog just called to complain, again 1 man show! haha poor guy la 1 shift is 5 man team become 1 man show again @_@ Gota respect this guy major man! But gota pity him also lor since his boss bo chup the ops at all, crazy man let 1 man handle regional transactions n never ask for backup team to come in x_x

Was thinking of recommending ppl in eh, but dont think there's many ppl as capable as he is la, wait intro in liao become his liability keke. Then not just he siaoz, i also hard to answer to him man ;p

Anyway morn gona meet him for breaky, think he needs to RNR again

Oh well back to reality, got another "sticky" email to read/reply. Starting to dread reading emails, find it getting harder n harder to reply these difficult emails. In the beginning I await eagerly for the reply to arrive, but they never do... When at last it arrives, somehow I dont have the mood to read it.

Ironically the replies always come when the issue's long gone.

Past experiences tell me if i do reply saying I wont read the email coz its irrelevant as it's already over, i would get a sarcastic reply. -__-; If i was to give a proper reply, i would also get a sarcastic reply =__=;

Really duno how to reply such email le lol

Maybe I should just reply...

My style, "It's ok, It's over liao, nvm already =) Thanks for the reply hor hehe"

Kei's courteous style, "WTF now then u reply? This email sent to u over 2 weeks ago le! Singapore's internet I know not so fast la but dont think it would need 7 days for it to arrive in your mailbox right? What use tortise send eh ah?
Then another 7 days for you to send a reply? Aiya might as well you dont reply! I'll take it as you didnt get the email can liao lor
"

AB's style, "Dear sir, the email you sent is no longer valid, please send the request to me again for me to re-issue you a new quotation validity for another 2 more weeks..."

Dog's style, "Bow Wow Wooo" and then takes up sign board n marker and start writing, "dogs do not know what is emails!"

MJ's style, "Deer ser Dear Sir, email no understand what you saying, could you please call our cute, preety pretty and adorable college colleague at XXXXXXX..."

Bat's style, no reply coz he's always in LOD land n dont read emails! ;p

Simply style, "Why you bother? I dun wana reply now... working"

Guess the rest of you peeps wont bother even replying the email lor ;p hehe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム