土曜日, 12月 10, 0017

Yourself, Family then Friends

"This should be the sequence you prioritize your life"

Wise words again, alas I know but I dont practice this =(
My sequence is this Friends, Family then Myself

Why? If u don't protect yourself, you couldn't be rational to think n help your family and friends. I know coz I didnt protect myself and getting all these crazy/unstable emotional thoughts, while trying to help her out. Definately no no!

This YFF thinking is also bad, coz it makes u selfish, placing yourself above others, but its very rational n logical

I could say she practices this YFF approache really well, cutting off at where I could hurt her, and then trying to help me out. Thanks.

Hey dont get the wrong ideas ok! Hehe

I'm in a joyous mood, coz there's another one who's standing by me
I should change my priorities to myself, Family then Friends

Which makes me think of those whom stood by me thru the hard time while I was in BJ...

GOD, offered me a place to go, a humble spot to heal my heart, consoling me all the time while i didnt even have time for him when he was back home.

Ah Lau, gave me major wash down! hahaha He knows what i'm going thru and gave me very solid advice to boast me up again =)

Ah Bui, no need say la, naggy like fark! keke no how to be called Ah Bui? Lau eng not around give me the "Wah Lau Eh" crap ;p kekeke but also give me alot of advice both in when to go forward n when to move back n when i was down he also tried to cheer me up

Jo, this little ger gave me the most wonderful support when i was super down, when i needed a pat on the back, to raise my spirits to continue moving on. Thanks for being there lor hehe

Simply, another whom helped give me 3rd person's view n advice n the one whom adviced me to draw the line... i did draw la ;p but didnt enforce it lor ~_~ hehe Thanks for the words =)

El, for always beign there n giving me the empathy advice n kind words to help sooth my wounded heart =) cheers bro! we've got work hard to move on!

ND & YY, they're wat we all are aiming to be, loving n together. Gave me solid feedback & support to keep me going in some of my darkest hour in BJ... Thanks dudes!

Lian eh, another lady w harsh words, her words really lashes deeply into my heart. Words which i know are true but dont wish to admit. Thanks for waking me up, thansk for the great gift idea! Thanks for everything hehe

MJ, for all the great advice n how i should go about tackling this issue =) hehe Thanks dude!

Tyson chicken, another no sugar coated bullet eh, very painful but true words he said

HH, another great support, the words n advice to pull away n try to maintain everything as it is, beautiful words all the way too =)

JC, another very frank person, painful le! x_x nvm x'mas gathering i'll have my revenge! keke no la very gd advice, but of coz i peeved her off alot of times lor ;p hehe

KFC, another great pax whom gave me empathy n advice, was with me the longest through-out my ordeal, also keep cheering me no matter wat, even if i slipped back agin... thanks again bro!

SH, best advice n words were spoken to me, relating to my issues at hand, always trying to pull me up when i'm down, showing me the light. cheers!

And everyone else in between whom sent me SMS, emails & IM to show me your support =)
Really thank you all for being such supportive part all the time!

Last but not least, NGCL. All the while, throughout my emotional turmoil she was there, trying to save me from drowning in my sorrows. Sorry for bringing u along the emotional roller-coaster ride. All the tears, sadness & laughter.

I would never know what does "weak signals" mean, but its nice anyway =) hehe

Move on liao. Alot of time wasted, but i experienced alot.
How am i gona move on? Start by reading! hehe

Just bought 2 books to kill my time n enrich myself =)

"If I really wanted to, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, I would..."
"The emotional toolkit, 7 power-skills to nail your bad feelings"

More on it later hehe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム