水曜日, 1月 04, 0018

Why men LOVE Bitches

From Doormat to Dreamgirl... very nice catch phrase i would say!
This is the latest book I'm reading n hope to finish it really soon
 
It's intended audience is acutally women whom find themselves being treated like doormats
aka women which man no longer find attractive to
 
I bought it to self reflect on what I've done n find it closely relates to what I've been thru, in another angle
From another view, the female's point of view. The female whom holds her own. No relationship la ;p
but it really helps understand ppl's actions and mainly my own reactions.
 
I find myself somewhat mixture between the guy n being the nice girl whom gives everything...
and found how how really foolish i was =) hehe
 
Never never never give EVERYTHING till u get sooooo depleted n duno how to recover from.
 
Quite quirky as why didnt i read this book before everything happened?
 
Would highly recommend guys n gals to go read this book n see for yourself which of the 3 characteristics do u fit in?
 
The guy?
The nice ger?
or the bitch which is nice n holds her own
 
Learn from it
 
I now fear my own reaction would bring the impendent death of a great friendship, laying waste to all the efforts i've done
This is what i forseen long time back, her action n my reaction.
 
The cold wall is slowly building up to protect myself
 
I'm looking for an answer... But would what i learnt really help and be in time?
I really fear it would be already too little too late, I'm already becoming like a stranger

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム