金曜日, 6月 26, 0021

Bitter medicine is good medicine x,x is it? 0o;

Her words were like hail in summer sunshine, brutal fast n deadly
accurate. blood inducing. merciless. cruel. x,x;

"u let her undervalue u till u are worser than negative value
u let her step over yr limit n somemore n u can't stop her or control
her"

everythg is yr own doing, it is not her fault but yr fault tt thgs r
this way today

I've nvr blamed her for thgs tt hv happened, how I wish it's easier to
blame her or anyone else. but I didn't, I'll carry tt responsibility
till e end..

no use can't change topic, she's like a bull dog, once latch to a
topic u can't escape x,x;

it is over already, y keep hammering on it?

"ya, but did u learn e lesson? u've paid a high price can u make sure
e nxt time thgs like tis won't happen?"

there is no answer for her onslaught, only time n my nxt r/s wld I
know if i had truely learnt n repent.

"u need to gain back yr value, change yr outlook, love yr self more"

I wld but I wld need help too.

"wat? everytime need my help I'm v busy k! go learn it yr self!"

... ya wld need opinion too mah!

"be daring n go n try it out yr self! do somethg different n gt
somethg different!"

... ppl like me need others to bounce off opinions n choices too, low
confidence also need somewhr to start first. everythg is a learning
process.

-,-; diaoz chicken n egg issue, sigh no wonder when everyone heard
she's coming out. all wld Siam her ;p

tt a side, I need to start walking on my own :)

ps : nxt time I call u 1yr later u better not be at geylang east
cleaning other's car w wet tissue ah! lol 10z again

Sent from my iPhone

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム