金曜日, 7月 03, 0021

Korea with love? ;)

*yawns* it's been a busy week ^^ hectic since MP, which is a success;
to Korea, back n cleared all my stuff~ handed over all e reports,
paper work n of cos giving 10z to those whom gv me warm hospitality
while I was there (eg. Ray, Christian n Miok)

cool dudes they are :) I hope Ray finds his path soon! while Christian
gets wat he wans ;) n Miok finds a new job ;p

korea's fun, esp when u meet new folks. there's of cos great dudes to
pain-in-ass folks n e occasional snobbish-ass. look on e bright side,
there's lots of helpful folks

reminder, hv to know wat is "reciept" in Korean called :) eat more
locale fare~ n move among more of e happy folks~

ya~! tt's e main difference! sg's pretty fucked up cos ppl dnt smile,
laugh or be happy no more @@; over there e most glommy spots r in e
korail trains z,z! ok~ there's also alot of Jude babes ard ;)

reminds me of e juju berry tea n sanghwa tea which I didn't gt to
drink cos someone paid a surprised visit to us n I had to man e desk
>,<; kk sry Gerald owe u a meal for footing e bill for everyone!

another happy moment was time spent w our little translator lily!
she's fun n a great translator, but think she's afraid of tiger or me
n refuses for us to buy her a meal or somethg to repay her efforts ^^;
oh well in future maybe can get her to freelance translations? but
nothg beats e queen of blurrness! she takes top spot for bringing
laughter to my face, yeah yisoo e poor ger think she's too anxious
infront of us n was like totally shy n stuff tt she forgot our
namecards when she left! rofl :x think we're too noti w her already
^^; haha but it was fun ;p anyway think she's pretty pissed w me as I
SMS her n mistook her for Miok! lol cos my tone was super duper ultra
informal n I guess she's offended by it? gomen ^^;

yeah forgot abt tiger for hv'ing balls of steel n bin/lee for always
being so cheeky n mischievious! really lol man! guys remember taking
pictures? muahaha

ahhhhh~!~! only regret is not eating more locale food :( I miss e
spicy squid kimchi~!

hmmm after Korea it's back to e dull life ;p but I'll always remember
e folks at Korea ^^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム