木曜日, 5月 05, 0017

Good day mate!

Warm sun, windy cool breeze. No noisy mutts, no mama watching tv :) sounds great rite?
Its too gd to be true!
Something must be wrong here...
Hmmm e nokia shows 7:30am but my bio clock tells me otherwise!
Look at k700 n it shows 7:50amWarm sun, windy cool breeze, bleach epi 30. No noisy mutts, no Gay Dog giving me morn calls, no mama watching tv :)
sounds great rite?
Its too gd to be true!
Something must be wrong here...
Hmmm e nokia shows 8:00am but my bio clock tells me otherwise!
Look at k700 n it shows 8:30am!
K i'm f**ked!
Meet MJ abt 8:50 haven't prep yet! Siao liao la gona 'up e car' liao ~_~
Nvm still got time to blog on e move keke

Funny thing everyone is asking me when i'm gona siam sg go aussie count cows :) hee be professional bovine counter ok!

Tough question, no ans :) same like when i gona find a gf n settle down

So hope all of ya hv a nice day! N those not attached find a partner soon :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム