月曜日, 8月 29, 0017

我被骗了 =~( aka He cheated me!

OMG~! It started with an innocent call from ABL, she was in the area with AB and wanted to go out lim kopi(drink coffee)

I should've known it was a trap!

A simple and easily avoidable trap indeed, but i still fell for it...

Before they picked me up, i already know what they wana know...
AB's well known for wriggling out the spicy paparazi news ;-)

At first when i boarded AB's nissan sunny, on my mind i've already prepared what BS to say liao hehe but i did not know on their mind it was much more than the spicy news they're after...

I did not notice they were going onto the PIE till it was too late to bail ship! =~~(

Alas...the greater evil is to kipnap me to go IMM to listen to Superstar n see the senseless hordes of fans screaming just to get an autograph... x.x

ABL wanted to see Jun Yang, but think we only managed to see Kelly n Wei Lian.
We drove all the way from Bedok to IMM just so she could catch sight of her idol Jun Yang x__x

The crowd is deafening n it was hurting my left ear -___-"
One of the reasons i dont go pubbing, the deep bass always hurts in my left ear...

There was even a crazy guy whom pasted a SUPER ugly poster support one of the male superstars contestant on his 350z =~~(

We were like F**K how could he go about tranishing the name of the fairlady?

Anyway i had lunch at Kopi Thiam at lvl 1 of IMM lor, AB kai siao (recommended) the Laksa or chicken rice, but i got only Laksa as the chicken rice like no more liao le.

The Laksa looks delicious la, but the taste really falls *FLAT* fail liao la.
Sometimes i really wonder man, Singaporeans have bad taste or what?
So many ppl queue for this stuff?

I also ordered they're Italian bread, kaya roti style, which took a very long while to come but was fantastic! Both of them loved it but it was bloody expensive man! $2.20 for 4 small squares -_-"

The place is really small lor, the staff not very gd or courteous la.
Except for the manager or boss which happens to be a chubby guy, fantastic service.
What happened was AB bought the 台湾鸡排(Taiwan Chicken Chop) and open it at Kopi Thiam's table lor.

Usually the staff at any food court would come over n tell u go fly kite n eat your outside food else where! But this nice guy just came over explained and offered to put the food into one of their bowls, so no one would say hey we brought in outside food! hehe Very gd staff! I would recommend him to be the best staff around!

Well after all the gd food n RNR we went to Daiso where i picked up these cuties!

2 nice snoopies!Flowery n Meow meow! ^_^

I'm sure mama's not gona be happy when she sees 8 of these cuties in the basin molo morn ~__~ She'll most prob give me a earful about buying these teacups hehe

After the horrid ppl n car crowds at IMM we went over to AB's place to chill-out (No choice i was held hostage against my will somewhere in Boonlay! lol)

Before we left we thought of go change our SCV analog set-top box to digital as since it would incur $2 charge starting September =( Bad starhub!

Along the way we went to this place at westcost to view 2nd hand cars, it was beside the No-Sign board rest n a charcoal korean BBQ restaurant ;-) which i think is highly recommended in makansutra forum hehe Anyway had a chat with the car dealers n even saw the Honda Civic ESI at Pang Brothers, just lucky that they're already closed! hehe else i would be buying that car *phew*

Last stop before we went to Tampines Stashub was to pick up AB's friend MengKoon a fairly tanned guy whom has a pony tail like Du De Wei hehe.

We had something in common, kena holland by AB major man! His is wana print something went all around w AB n ABL, in the end went to someone else's place to print ~__~...

My predictament is much more horrible, Kopi n kena kidnapped for 14hrs !!! Nasty !!!
Think CL's not gona call me go out supper liao la hehe next time is confirm surely + guarantee surely got round 3 eh hehe.
(Not to mention she's surely gona kill me for posting that pic in this blog ~__~ )

She's gona stay far far away from me n AB liao! kekeke

Back to my story...

MengKoon wana get a new SIM card as he lost his HP, which is why we picked him up at Clementi lor, but hor...
He no HP n AB didn't arrange a meeting pt in Clementi man! *abish*
(Think the other night when Keith went missing n leaving his HP was w Kim n AB called keith's HP...)

It was pretty uneventful after which, except we picked up his friend working at Century's OSIM... Sh*t I forgot to ask his name! hehehe

But somehow ppl just know me lor ~__~ Duno is it coz of my bad name or what le! haha

I only came home nearly mid-night n had to setup the TV box else my mama molo no TV watch liao x_x...

It was really horrible to re-lay cables to the plasma man, hole too small n hand too big! Not to mention the cable mess in the feature-wall -___-;

Phew... that is how I end my day, molo would be horrible!

Confirm eh...

Teach mama how to use new set top box... she say no LCD infront to display what channel she's at n no LCD clock to show time -_-"

Interview at Buena Vista which I'm not keen on but just to go along.

CL's surely gona blow her top n call me up to screw me ^.^; for 1, the pic n 2 her server password ;-) shhhh hehe she's not suppose to know! hehehe

Think i need help, how do i shuffle on Tues Bat's b'day?
Guys? Hey where u all going?!?!?! Diao... all abandon me liao x_x

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム