金曜日, 8月 26, 0017

I'll always think of you

Its been a long time since i last touch a book liao le! hehe
(Really dog gone ages ago man... dont talk abt stuff like speed or linux journal la!
Not to mention the pr0n stash under swervy's bed! hehe)

Think the last book i picked up was Memoirs of a Geisha la... read till i z_z n the moment i put it down i never picked it up again! hehehe ;p

Just so happened Janis was reading another book in the Shopaholic series the other day while skiving w us la! kekeke (Anyone that comes along to find us must be skiving la! hahaha even KC too! keke) So i just ask her to lend me that book once she's done with it lor, so after like few days n few more reminders (ya la my office the gers hor all is SOTONG eh le!

Actually its like after forever lor.. then she remember to bring Confessions of a Shopaholic to me lor. =~~~)


After a long wait... at last i got my hands on this book! Yipeee~!~!



Ys it was yesterday she pass to me la! hehe but hor I left it in office lor ;p~~
Heng(Lucky) no one took it la! hehe else I'll have a hard time explaining to her liao ~_~ n woman can be pretty terrible listeners at times eh ok! hehehe

So I was otw home on 87 just now n took seat beside a very old grandma la.
Best choice liao! I dont wana be caught dead outside reading this girly book ok! hehe Shhhh~!~!~! It's a HI-MI-TSU(secret!)

But alas lor... "But it's time to face the truth...I will never be with you" -____-"
(I changed my SMS tone again hehe ;p)



One time nvm la... Keep on playing it! ARGHHHH~!~!
Got alot of ppl SMS me le =~~(
Kauz i wana read book n ppl wana SMS me =(

Funny thing le this book gives me the feeling that every single staff is FEMALE le!
No qualms about it la, but come on le there's no page numbers to be found in anywhere in the book !!!

-___- serious man i dont think any crazy guy publisher would allow somethign so radical to happen! hehe

It's like throwing a woman somewhere in New York with no street signs n rd map n expect them to comb thru looking for a cafetaria! ;p hehe

Ya I'm really exagerating la! hehehe

This weekend I've got alot of free time lor hehe I'll see if i can finish reading this book lor =)

Just before i forget lor... a nice pic of the devil who's haunting me! hahaha (lol nightemare man! hehe now i look at the pic! hehe she's really gona kill me when she see's this pic la! muahahaha)

My paint skills not bad hor? kekeke PS la i not graduate to use photoshop yet =( hehehe



Devil hor! Swee right? hehe my artistic talent still not bad la! kekeke ;p think primary school kid can draw so much better than me la! kekeke

Must print out n use as dart board le!

PS la guys...nothing new on my side lor gomen hehe sorry to make all of u worry about me la! I guess afew of you would have found out the additional stuff I've added in this blog lor! ;-) hehehe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム