火曜日, 8月 16, 0017

你是"老爸"? (Are you "Daddy"?) -___-;

Wah piang I know i long time no call up my uni-mates la...
but come on le 小妹(little sister) dont so sotong le -__-;

Well this evening i just made some calls to check if my old uni-mates are still alive anot ;-) hehehe

It's been a *REALLY* long time since i called Jolene liao, our well known very cute n lagi sotong eh little girl! hehe

Me : "Hello! Hello! Hello!... 你好!你好!"
SIS : "老爸!"
Me : -_____________-;
SIS : "你是'老爸'?"
Me : fall down from chair x_x

Wah lau! My voice n Pui Jon's sound totally different le!
How come got ppl call me 老爸 eh?
Jon how come u no teach ur daughter properly eh? keke

Anyway its been a long time since i had a nice chat with her liao hehe
I remember last time always sit on the floor in her rm chat w her while she doing her assignment or doing something on her desk eh hehe.
And she always worry abt school work not being able to pass or not able to hand up on time eh hehe. She's like the little princess and we always give her our upmost attention. More like counselling her la! hehe coz she's always worrying ~__~;

Everytime chat w ppl hor, they always get more info from me than i could from them le -_-" Think I'm a lousy chatter lor hehe ~_~;

In the end, only know our cute Jolene got bf liao le! hahaha congrats hor 小妹!

It's really nice being able to catch up w old friends lor hehe
I really hope we all could meet up sooner la!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム