火曜日, 8月 23, 0017

Fear vs Courage

Everyone of us have their own fears, fear of insects, creepy crawlies, height, the dark, water, eating vegetables. But majority of the guys would fear their wives! Hahaha ;p

Each of us have our own ways to go about overcoming their own fears (eg staying below when everyone's riding the roller coaster) some have derived their own extreme methods to get by these fears (eg listening to discman when watching a horror show in the cinema)

Recently I'm hit by a wall of water which I've got no idea how to help overcome.
Fear of open waters, somehow it reminds me of my old dog whom is facinated by the froth caused by the incoming waves on the beach and yet so scared of it.

It's a fear of having your head be submerged in the open seas, the fear of being among the big fishes in the popular dive sites, the fear of having your dive buddy seduced by a pretty mermaids n leaving u by yourself...

Heck its not as if one is not able to swim nor is it the fear of touching water.

How ever try as I might but I'm not being able to help ease the fear of the open seas.

In the end I'm not sure if its the fear of the open seas or its the lack of courage to try and experience diving.

Maybe it's just there is not enough of trust in me...

I'm really dissapointed in not being able to help at all to dissipate or lessen the fear... or is it I've totally failed as a friend in need?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム