水曜日, 8月 24, 0017

Easing the tired mind...

Seating here enjoying e spurts of water. Watching as innocent kids play gleefully among e cris-crossing waters.

Nibbling slowly on e creamy cheese croquet, a strange sweet taste similar to swelting onions. Somehow it goes very well w e short fluttering skirts walking by ^.^;

Somehow i feel at ease among e bustling scene.

Alas gd things dont last as a rude couple came along n took up residence w/o even asking.
Their chatter is loud n inconsiderate, breaking all my thoughts. It isn't as if they dont c my displeasure for sitting uninvited n on top of which interrupted me from blogging.

Worse off is it brought me back to reality n made me feel hapless as i remember abt her.

Somehow i wld need to bury my feelings for her n yet maintain normal composure. I'll need to keep my distance n not contact her for any non work related issues.

But to do so i'd hv to bury myself in work n keep myself occupied n not give myself any room for a breather...

This wld mean i'll hv to forego asking my colleagues over for a small gathering before my b'day :(

There must be another more sane way to resolve this issue... But i'm not able to see it now...

My mind is back to square one...


...............

Well on another point... my next post would be the 100th post liao le hehe but think I'll do something special lor. No idea what yet, but it wont be finding gays, ex or trans la! Anything hazardous to my health I wont do eh! hehe

Till i find something nice n special la... jya ne!

2 件のコメント:

10:38 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

why like that??? Take it as my farewell at CSE mah

 
11:25 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

ok lor... would have la... either urs or mine! hehe

would be before my b'day la! confirm pah stamp n add guarentee!

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム