月曜日, 8月 15, 0017

SK's first visit...At last! ^o^

I'm actually quite proud that well most of my friends have came over to my place at one time or another lor... hehe we've been here for like 1+ year liao lor

I'm planning to ask my colleagues over soon la... just duno when lor, hopefully before i leave the co la...

Anyway all of the katongites have been to my place la... and i was quite surprised when SK/SH told me they have yet to come over ~_~; hehe PS PS man, they're really very bz ppl lor spending less than 1 to 1.5 months in SG per year -__-"

So i sort of forget they have yet to come over ;p PS hor bro hehe

It so happen to coincides with SK/SH flying back to SuZhou molo night la, so i sort of asked everyone to come out for dinner n also to come over my place RNR abit lor hehe

I remember asking all katongites to attend la, but alas 3 birds didnt manage to make it lor... The rest are not in town lor =(

PS la guys no pics of the food we had at 天外天 lor.

We had like seven dishes lor, 鱼头炉 FishHead Hotpot (Red Groupa n not fried), 马来风光 Blachan KangKong, 姜葱鹿肉 Shallot + ginger Deer meat, 排骨王 Spare rib king, 铁板豆腐Hotplate Tofu and 蛎蛋 Oyster Omelette.

After dinner we all came over to my place to RNR n also show SK/SH my place la hehe

What a loving couple le! hehe
Notice the double chin below SK! hahaha u old liao la ;p kekeke

The predator lusting at the prey? hehehe
See ur double chin hor! x_x kekeke

Look at paul-si-ble such a cool dude! hehe
Cool guy RNR enjoying the pillows ~_~; hehe I need to get more pillows? keke
PS la, Pauline no wana take pic lor, so no u guys next time come back then see her for ur selves lor hehe.

Lily occuping my *ONLY* chair in the living room =~~(
she hates this pic ;p hehe

But le...Look at Fatbat...Such a serious expression
Bat at work le! Look at his serious expression! hahaha

What is he doing le? hmmmmm
Diao... getting shit in his pants from playing Zero3!hahaha

-_-" Diao pah game somemore!!! Playing Zero 3's Rei running around acting like a little girl saving the whole world with a Obscura camera...

Whole time complaining where's the auto-focus? lol
Kauz tt time eh camera where got auto-focus eh?
I lend u my K750i u go use la! kekeke

Anyway they had a fun time going thru some games like Basara n Viewtiful Joe 2 lor...
Old games la, but nevertheless still quite nice to play lor hehe

The time we spent is short la, but it wont be long as SK/SH would come back soon to attend Shirlin n Xiang's wedding lor hehe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム