火曜日, 8月 30, 0017

Carl's Jr vs the Oink~!~!~! Happy B'day Bat~!~!~!

Had an uneventful day today, except kena saboo by jobline man!

What happened? Well they submitted my cv to NCS for a job, even though i was quite strongly against it, due to abit of conflict of interest with my existing co lor.

Who knows really kena nightmare man... My CV ended up on my FM's boss desk n he called me up (-_-);

At first i thought it was a colleague who's playing a prank on me man.

Who knows it is really the boss who's interested in getting me over...
*Abish* First thing i did after off phone w him is to call Melissa n screw her -_-"
Hai(Got me in trouble) me man !!!
IT was really lucky he didn't tell my boss I'm looking for job ok!
Even though he's quite descrete about it, but next time round I'm gona tell Melissa to stay my CV away from both NCS n SCS. Period.

Nuff of crap stuff man...

Meet Bat at MS to rackie for molo's dinner =) hehe his big day le!
Was abit lost at MS man, after the reno alot of changes here n there ~__~
We got lost ok! hehe duno where is Long John Silver! kekeke

In the end we went to Carl's Jr to have dinner la, since its really a fast food joint. An expensive one though!

Bat had the Double western some crap burger n i had the sour dough lor, nothing fanciful. The meat's ok ok only, but the bread is very fragrant n the taste is quite unique with a heavy taste of sour cream. Overall the mixture of the bread n sauce is much beter than the beef patty! hehehe

Anyway after dinner we were walking around looking for a better place n i found this cutie pie...

Solli la...cant u see how sincere i am in apologizing? hehe ;p



Ya had to apologize for some of the nasty stuff i said lor...

Hehe but i'll need someone to take the rap for the devil pic below! Any takers? hahaha

Anyway we found a nice place called ゆきのやき (Yuki no Yaki) a CharCoal BBQ buffet =) looks nice from the outside lor, but duno how's the food.
Lily said it sucks la -_-" diao...
We've ran out of ideas n places to go liao le...

Sigh... so busy... I've yet to find the German amazon w hairy armpit for Bat yet !?!?! lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム