火曜日, 10月 18, 0017

I wan a chocolate f*ck (*_*);

Eh I not so humsub eh ok! Just so happen I rather post this up than let someone else go comment about it ok! -__-"

It's a pure mis-communication ok! hehe Was at Swenson's for some after dinner desert ice-cream w sis la.

Gota bribe her abit for the effort in going shopping w me mah ;-) It's already pretty hard to go shopping liao n somemore had to shop for something else for another woman la! Really PS to those whom I've asked out to help me lor PS PS PS n 10z 10z 10z le

So what happend was she ordered her topless 5 + toppings la. Btw we were served by a nice waitress named Lilah, go find her very nice smile n very very friendly ok! lol

After taking sis's order, I sort of blurted out my flavours lor.

Me : "I wan a chocolate FUDGE..."

At this moment in time both of them were like staring at me ok.
I was like "huh? Chocolate fudge mah? Oh sorry I wan a topless 5...blah blah blah..."

Only after taking our orders did sis tell me both Lilah n her heard me saying "I wan a chocolate f*ck*..." *pengz*

Malu le! Super embaressing ok! In the end sis foot the bill n I kena suaned again by Lilah x_x for allowing her to foot the bill -_-"

Her topless 5 with almond toppings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mine w some butter scotch or something like tt la
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We basically had the same ice-cream flavours lor ~_~ except she had some sherbet la. Think we had a pure chocolate OD lor everything is so rich n chocolatie... x_x

The original idea was to go for earthquake la! hehe

2 件のコメント:

9:07 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Oh i love their Sherbets....

- Melody^_^

 
3:42 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

You sure you not humsub ? You sure it's mis-communication ? IF you say so... Don't have to be so defensive one. Anyway, knowing you, I bet you were ogling at the Lilah with her Very Nice Smile and Very Very Friendliness. Didn't know you were capable of being embarrassed. Thought you are quite used to these kind of boo-boos

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム