月曜日, 10月 17, 0017

The Wedding Plan??? !!!

K k for the fun part =)

Actually its the sian part la! Was asked over to xiang's place on pretext of having spicy marcoroni ^_^ Dang such a simple ploy to trick me over! -.-;

Well the moment I stepped into the house I should have guessed there aint such a thing as a free lunch! ~_~

Already at his place was this "Mother" & "Child" pair whom looked very resemblence.
Ermm I've got no idea wat's their name btw! lol Bat? Xiang ? Shirlin? hehe
Nah they're actually brother n sister la keke


Yeah! Just before I was able to munch into the food...
He gave me this printed sheet titled "The Wedding Plan"... Chotto~!~!
I tot this was about enjoying gd food? =~~~( More work...

I dont mind the work... Till I read thru the LOOOONG list... x_x

Ushers : Fulien, JianFu, Sixx ?!?!?!
- Show all auntied and uncles to their tables. Try not to allow them to change seats...hahaha. They like to do that!


Me Usher? siao la!!!! Sia Suay leh! No wonder the bat wana get suit wear x_x
Bad choice! Where's SK? Where's the DOG? Heck, where's EVERYONE? =~~(

Ask me eat food can la, work during wedding dinner? *ABISH*

Table Photo Taking Arrangers : Jianfu, Sixx
- Gather people for photo
- Fend off people who try to sabo the couples
- Move entourage to next table quickly


-___-" I need a AK47 to heard those uncles n aunties n make sure they STAY at their tables ok! lol
Fend off... Forget it! They can do watever they like w the couple, I give them my blessings! Hahaha Just make sure I'm not involved! keke

Standby for Yum Seng : Jianfu / Sixx

OMG! U asking one whom dont drink eh go Yum Seng? Sparkling Apple Juice?
Bat can la, but think need to recruit more Brothers le!

Dang... what else could go wrong ah?

Ermmm where's the pick-the-bride-up portion ah?
I'm gona keng MC liao! Get excuse from fetching bride! keke

Could it get any worser than when we were picking up SH w SK rite?
RIGHT?!?! -___-" *gulp* I got a bad feeling about it...

Anyway after kena concorde by our dear bat! Think flight delayed by 3hrs ok!

We went ahead to bugis help the little kid buy clothes.

The kid have a very important role ok! To find problem with the bride ;p keke
No la think he's supposed to kick some door lor, duno is it the benze or some door

While they were gone, I sneaked over n got the 2nd last portion of the gift! ^__^
Yeah! Happy liao... Ermmm except I had to carry tt obiang paper bag all around! =~~(
Like let everyone know I bought something from tt shop x_x

Sometimes I duno is it coz I'm buying such things or the sales ladies just love to dig me le... I always feel so PS n face blushing, maybe they laughing at my hair, or uncle buy such gifts... ^.^;

I dont wana talk abt the Hokkien Noodles which smell like drain water la! keke
It's a gd place to chill out, not coz of the free drinks la ;p keke

Nor is it coz the great smile the little kid shows me after stepping on my feet!
Geez, he should hang out with guys more often man ;p

K la gota admit la the Hokkien noodles even though smells disgusting, but looks wonderful lor! Hehe

Sometime this week we go eat the Peh Lor Mee at Maude Rd ok? hahaha

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム