木曜日, 10月 13, 0017

Moving along the fine lines of shopping for the gift from the heart

Ah my master plan is coming up very well, at first i was like quite demoralized.
Buying things never felt so hard! Simple right?

Just say what u wan n pay. Money issue right? Just pay lor! lol

Till i really went around looking for this gift...
I've never felt so embaressed in my life ok!

Even when back in Myers buying Bondi stuff w Andy x_x
Buying flowers when surrounded by woman also wasnt this bad!

How bad was it? Let's see...

I was in this particular shop by myself looking n choosing the gift
I was on my handsfree talking shop
The salesgirls were consciences of me n trying not to disturb...
Lots of other female customers around me x_x

Having a hard time choosing as the items on display all looked the same @_@
It's like looking for a particular french fry in a super-sized pack ;p

I keep eyeing the item i want n wasn't able to make a decision...
In my mind I keep worrying that ppl may not like the choice i made.

The pressure's mounting by the second!
I was beginning to sweat... much more than walking under the hot afternoon sun.
To think I'm in a well air-conditioned building!

In the end I made my decision and it felt really wonderful ok!
Relieved of the pressure at last!

I guessed it was the crowd of females in the shop which made me so uneased x_x

At another joint, I had someone with me this time round! Phew...

But he bailed ship! Left me chatting with the sales girl -__________-"
OMG! Horror again...

Surprisingly, this time round the sales girl was much more friendlier n made me at ease very soon. Even though the booth was in open space n everyone can see me looking for something ~_~; very PS eh ok!

I only briefly told her what i was looking for n she was able to show me quite a handful of what i was looking for!

Sweeeeet! She really got me! hehe In my mind, I made a mental note to come back again to look for her =D

I knew what I wanted already.

But just for comparative sake, I went to another shop n asked for something similar.
The salesman was very friendly n courteous, but alas their product range is very limited! And literally none of their products fit my requirements n were like over budget! Sad sad...

Looks like I didn't have any other choices then!

If i was set on getting the item from the salesgirl, it would mean 1 less puzzle to look for. =)

Peeps, could u give me a nice date before 22nd January?

5 件のコメント:

2:04 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

I do not see you having such problem when you buy prostitute at Geylang. You never find it a hassle when you browse the fish tanks.

 
2:04 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

I do not see you having such problem when you buy prostitute at Geylang. You never find it a hassle when you browse the fish tanks.

 
3:27 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

?_? How come I never been to Geylang before le... hehe

Oh well someone really dont like me lor *shrugs* haha

 
6:50 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Whether he goes or doesn't is not the matter. This type of thing shouldnt be said in other people's blogs. Have a bit of self-respect pls...

 
6:20 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Whether he goes or doesnt is not the matter. This type of thing should be said in other people's blogs. Have a bit of self-respect pls...

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム