火曜日, 10月 11, 0017

What would u do? bf/gf had affair or ONS

Just something bo liaoz a fren asked me during lunch...

What would u do if ur gf/bf had an affair or ONS with someone else when both of u are together?
Would u forgive him/her? Would u break up?
What if she/he was under infuence of drugs/drinks?

What if it happens again?
What if it was a leso or gay thing?


Myself wise...

I would forgive her n take her back, no matter wat happened. I would forgive her the first time, as long she's being truthful about it.
As long its a genuine mistake, I wouldn't mind it at all. Coz we all make mistakes. Just admit n seek forgiveness.

I dont wish for it to come to me via someone else =< wat's more terrible is not ur mate cheating on u, but her lying to u too...
If she wans to end the r/s, i would try to savage it, but if her heart belongs somewhere else...
no use for me to keep holding her back, u keep the person but not the heart.

If happen again hor, i would seriously talk to her about it. Is she trying to be funny?
Ya i would take the blame upon myself, coz most prob i had done something for her to go out n get into such a situation lor...
Most proll i would forgive her, if she's keen on repent. but if it was to happen again, it would mean she doesnt think much of me liao...

Les? hmmm it would be the same ans, once or twice still can forgive. But if its on intent then no need talk liao lor =(

But forgive is forgive... it would take alot to forget n bury the scar...

How about u peeps? What would u do?

Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 3

7 件のコメント:

4:26 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Unforgivable. True that to err is human, however, one has to be responsible for his/her own deeds. Before stepping over the line, he/she must already think of the consequences and if he/she continues to go astray. That's it!

To forgive the person, it's the same as I rob a bank, hack a person and think that I can be forgiven as well

 
11:13 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Hehe .. As long as it is willing parties, drugs/drinks cannot be an excuse or else can report rape to police liao although the guy may get laughed at by the polis ..

Some ppl can forgive while some did killed in anger..

The fact is some people tried to get away with it with excuses but some people are willing to be cheated .. rather hear a lie than know the truth ..

However some are truly remorseful and admitted their mistakes. But this doesn't mean they will be forgiven.. the concerned parties have to make the choice after raging the hell out of them :D

For my choice, if I really want the person to spend the rest of our life together, I may consider forgiving. Or else, dun waste time and tell the bugger to bang the wall.

 
11:24 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

Fierce le ~_~

There's no absolute right or wrong in our own choices.

I'm thinking u r lumping all ONS or 1 time affairs as something which is pre-emptive, or planned with intention to cheat.

Let's say ur partner went partying n had a ONS, next day confessed to u. Would u forgive it once?

Why not take a softer stand, would it be tt bad? =)

 
9:37 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Forgive once, there may be many to follow...

cheat on me once, shame on you...
cheat on me twice, shame on me...

BUT if my partner have been drugged and coerced into the scenario, I would have consoled him/her, as i know he/she would be more upset than I am. Otherwise, it's plain infidelity.

Though it depends on the stage of the relationship and individual's independency. If I don't have kids and have capability to support myself, I won't want a useless unfaithful BUM.

2 cents worth...

 
2:47 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

It's a thin line between infidelity & a plain mistake.

But if your partner truely wants to repent, I would really hope u would give him/her and yourself the chance.

I would disagree on the staying on part just cause you dont have the means of supporting yourself.

Unless you're disabled, I'm pretty sure one can find a decent job to make ends meet, for yourself alone I mean. Not to mention friends n relatives whom would be more than glad to help out.

I guess the hard part would be the emotional hurt and how you handle those...

 
3:22 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

fuck la...nothing wrong with sleeping ard ma....As long as the heart is still with your love ones...sleeping ard is cool and those ppl reading this comment. Call me if you wanna sleep with me. I sleep with anyone. Think this blogger do sleep ard as well, a frequent batam goer...hahaha

 
4:52 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

-_-" winner liao lor

si gui next time send u for lipposuction ok! ;> hehe

Work very free ah?

We go lar kopi now la ;p call me keke

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム