木曜日, 10月 13, 0017

Interlude... to?

This is another cloak n dagger post. I'm pretty sure those whom know me know clearly what I'm trying to do now.

My great plans is set to be in motion, only thing left is the date
Which I'm quite hesitant to make.

No doubt any date is a gd day, but I lack the courage to let it happen...

My 5 guardian angels have long since choosen to join the dark side
All these time I am alone in this path I've choosen, there's no one else I could depend on for guidiance.

It's the first time I've seen them in such an unanimous decision...

I'm afraid of the consequences, I've got no idea how ppl would react to my actions.
It's really time I should dis-regard what ppl might think n react.

Maybe I should say I'm about to right the mistakes I've done?
I just hope it's not whitewashing everything with another huge mistake...

No matter wat, she's expecting a show to be performed... And a show she'll get.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム