日曜日, 10月 02, 0017

End of Desperation?

In dire times n I need a decision fast, to stay or not to stay.

I've to leave SG by June 06, the earlier the better. Of course I'm really hesitating...

A new job is just an excuse to not see her in the future.
I wont be able to accomplish much if i was to switch company, if i was to leave by June. But it would be a gd move for my career in SG.

Would a new life a wait for me in the new place?
No idea... Think Who moved my cheese =)

Something impt when talking abt relocation, it is companionship.
Your Significant Other, someone whom would be able to help share your burden of starting a fresh there.

Think physical n emotional support.

Someone who is there when u need someone to comfort with
someone who is always with an open heart n wide open arms when u get back from work
someone who you could always count n rely on

Perhaps there is one or two in the past, but now...

Hey I've been a gd boy n didnt think of her ok!

Just had a wierd dream of her calling me

Her : "Wei Wei Wei... Ask u something..."
Me : "Just a min, very thirsty..."

Then I drank n drank n sort of didnt have the heart to go back to the phone call ~_~
Then I wake up liao! ^o^ Hehehe I thirsty mah! haha

Wierd n short dream ;p

I wont lament no more of her, no worries.

A parting gift... Desperate Housewives Season 2 episode 1

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム