火曜日, 10月 04, 0017

Someone thinking of me?

Had a fun and hectic day =) Monday never was this fun! Haha
Work abit only go home liao ^_^ then go interview w00t! I like~!~!

But during interview EVERYONE called me *abish* heng I put silent mode ok! keke
PS la peeps I know everyone's concerned for me lor 10z hor!

Would this job be my new life?

No idea, but what I do know is there's a hot babe working in there! keke

Think she's in the funclub department =)
Nice ger ermmm we sort of like exchanged glimse of each other la! ;p hiak hiak

After the interview I was like WTF over 10 missed calls n SMS x_x in a short span of 1 hr! haha

So was busy calling u guys back outside UE sq, think I was like an idiot la! Hehe
All of the smokers see some guy talking non-stop on mobile for least 1 hr!

Siong le my phone bill! Diaoz...

Call till i blurr, throat dry liao go find Mac buy drink n continue round 2!

Duno is heng or suay la, Sis called me n wan me help her settle her boss lapy x_x
LPPL lor owe her so much... must settle her wireless issue soon man! dang
Anyway went to meet her to get the lapy lor, since they dont have windows CD to do recovery -_-"

I very PS la... meet sis n I was still on phone! ;> keke
She bring lapy down I was on phone... she go back up to pack up n come back liao I was still on the line! Hahaha no wonder she's peeeved at me lor ;p

Come out w sis hor, duno is I heng or suay la!
again go Crystal Jade for dinner lor... she also very suay today la...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anyone seen before put spoon on plate break eh bo? lol

Something I learnt, never leave ur mobile w sis alone!
Dangerous n spicy event happened sial ;> keke
I dont wana comment la =X kekeke

Anyway after dinenr went to NYDC to have some dessert lor...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nice rite? Too bad u missed this Dog! lol

Now my turn la, duno who miss me so much!
Kauz was sneezing all the way in here man! x_x

Then after all tt went to meet tt stupid dog, meet Ennie! Hehe she was otw to PB for october feast la!

Too bad Dog's not interested lor else would have went liao keke

2 件のコメント:

2:39 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

uncle, so sinful the chocolate cake from nydc... no wonder u getting fatter... =P

- Melody^_^

 
4:47 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

Share share la... 2 pax also cannot eat finish.
Order just for fun lor, cant be two pax in nydc order nothing n just sit there rite? ;p

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム