木曜日, 9月 29, 0017

Duno wat to write le...

Its been quite a busy few days... and didnt really have the time to write, also dont have much to write.

Yester had to help sis n her boss setup their laptops lor x_x Damn malu man!
She pulled her boss along to explain the issue n it was sort of a work over lunch thing.
(No such thing as free lunches! Sis u owe me another decent meal !!!)

Nice guy la, but i was like talking to him n drooling over my spicy prawn pasta =(

In the end couldnt settle his issue there n on top of which i couldn't finish my pasta =~~(

But we went ahead to somewhere else for coffee n i settled everything lor...

Happy customer, happy sis, empty tummy! ~__~

Learnt something new in wifi, even if there's a high signal strength in an area, you may still not get online! Hehe

Guys next time wan me to help hor, dont make me PS la!
U all know my skin is very thin eh ok ^o^ muahahahaha

Ermmm I would appreciate those leaving comments to use a nick or handle lor!
Else everyone is guessing who u r n ppl suspecting its my ex whom posted those comments lor ~_~

Not very gd for her when I'm trying to make things more pleasant for other ppl's wedding rite? I'm sure no one would like ugly scenes at a close fren's wedding...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム