水曜日, 9月 28, 0017

Imperfection...

Wondering just how many of us really think we're perfect and going about our lives thinking we're perfect...

It really boasts our self esteem, but deep down under we all know ourselves we're just hiding something... sort of like a skeleton in the closet.

It's time i really look back at mine. I know i've been a bad boy ;-)
Ignoring the fact she's still thinking about me, the hurt n humiliation I've subjected her to.
It's really hard for her to forget me, the life we lived was so closely knitted.
It's really like we lived our lives for each other.

All of a sudden I ended it all, like ripping through woollen scraf
Expecting it to be seperated cleanly.

Ya the ger I'm talking about is lily my ex

Everything I've ever said to her, I know she wont listen

I'm still concerned about her n want her to really move on, find a gd guy n settle down.

I know you are reading this...

7 件のコメント:

9:31 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

awwww, so hurting... If I'm her, I would prolly tear in front of those words... (I'm an emotional girl)

Sometimes, some words are better to be kept unsaid...

- Melody^_^

 
10:12 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Selfish follow, only think for him self not others. Retribution for him is coming soon!

 
10:19 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

I agree. Somethings should be between a man and a woman, not for everybody to read....

 
1:06 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Sigh, it's amusing though almost dishearting how ppl can just make conclusions/assumptions just based on a few sentences that they read.

Always understand that w/o knowing the whole story or whatsoever, don't ever pass judgement.

- Pineapple (aka AB's partner-in-crime)

 
1:46 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Eh? Maybe the person knows the whole story a lot more than you think.

 
9:50 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

chill peeps ~_~ seems pretty hot here, interesting i've got a new anonymous reader here =)

 
10:38 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

爱恨只是一线之差,很容易因爱成恨的噢!!!

爱得深才会伤得重。 感情的事局外人很难去评论,只是希望你以后在处理感情的事能够圆滑一点。希望你们能“再见还是朋友”

希望时间能冲淡一切,只不过当事人能放得下吗?

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム