火曜日, 12月 06, 0017

Time for a Gift... For myself =)

Well i've been giving out alot of gifts to ppl liao lor
It's really time I thought for myself ;-)

So what would I be getting for myself?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
looks sweet rite? Hehe Nah its not the latest in-thing or what la

I was like thinking hey my HPM-70 gona fail me liao x_x
So gota find an alternative for my music on the go~!~! ;p

I know u peeps could easily buy it for me la
Myself can buy a dozen and give ppl la! lol
Heck the amount i spent on this mth's cc bill, i could buy least 15 of the 4 GB version ok!
Hahaha now you guys get it why I say I'm gona be a bankrupt liao la x_x kekeke
Stupid insurance la LPPL lor ;p


So what's the catch?

Instead of buying it, I'm gona go Bugis n have fun at the tikum-tikum machine lor! kekeke

It wont be easy la, but It would be really fun lor ~__~; hehe

Of coz even if i was to really tio the top prize, guess it would be a cheapo 2 GB version ;p Duno if can choose colors anot le hiakz keke

4 件のコメント:

1:28 午後 に投稿, Blogger Jonathan Wong さんは書きました...

Man...you got your SE 750i for your music on the go what. Or your PSP on the go...why you need to pay for the white elephant??? Not scared of failover again???

 
2:30 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

diaoz, no choice la my HPM70 failing le x_x sony's mp3 player all CMI also la! keke

Take the chance la ;-) hehe my fren suggest buy nano n then put clear eh gmask! hahaha gd idea le! keke

But like u say lor leh chey le, go out bring HP n MP3 player x_x so many things! hahaha

 
3:39 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

hey.. i also like to play tikum tikum.. But at PS they only got PSP & HPs.. Is that e tikum u referring to? - Melody^_^

 
1:45 午前 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

Yuppa! Funny le hehe first thing gone would be the PSP lor ;p

no one wana take the ipod nano eh lor hehe duno why le...

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム