土曜日, 12月 03, 0017

Love song about an Instrument of Torture

Just got to know of this song not so long ago, quite nice n catchy tune =)
Celice by A-Ha, this is an interesting lovesong which I found out later on while trying to look for the mp3 ;p
Couldnt find the mp3 la, but instead found a ermmm Erotic? Adult version MTV ~_~; Duno if there's a clean version anot la, but i highly doubt so lor

The Celice single is a mixture of different remixes of Celice, there's even one by PVD hehe. I've got no idea if all the while what I'm listening to is the original Celice or a radio remix hiakz keke

Celice
It's in the way you hurt me
Celice
I know that I'm alive

Open up inside
Make me want you
Make me want to
Wrap yourself around me
Hold me tighter
Hold me tight as only you can

Celice
It's in the way you hurt me
Celice
You sharpened up my senses
I know you're on my side

Celice
Its in the way you teach me
Celice
to chase the thoughts away

You open up my eyes
made me want you
made me want to
you know it feels so nice
hold me tight now
hold me tight as can be

Celice
It's all the way you hurt me
Celice
Its in the way you hurt me (Oh hold me tightly)
Celice
I know that I'm alive (hold me hold me tightly)
Celice
you sharpened all my senses
I know you're on my side


Watch the MTV, adult version ;-)

From a-ha interview on aftenposten & Arjan Writes

Found the MP3 keke

2 件のコメント:

3:10 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Actually I think james blunt's beautiful is more suitable, the words describe how you feel...

 
11:25 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

Hehe well it described how i felt =) But it is a long time back...

Now its different, ermmm to somewhat extent Celice's lyrics describes what I'm feeling now.

Yup it's really so much more suitable than You're beautiful. It's no longer so easy like say Hi & bye no more.

Hurt is yes, what i learnt is more impt.

I guess what everyone's concern is would i still continue hurting myself anot. The answer is nope, I wont allow my feelings to put myself in such a vulnerable position ever ever again.

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム