月曜日, 11月 28, 0017

Ouch~! She's Hot! Very hot !!! ~_~

It's been such a long time since I last saw this hot lady...

The last time I saw her was like the day before I left for BJ, on Shirlin n Xiang's wedding.
She's always so busy greeting all the guests whom arrived, always so vibrant n cheerful

We're always warmly greeted by her when we get to their place.
She's always a joy n wonder for us! Really! hehe

All the while she's being friendly n impersonal
Never really dont like anyone of us
Or particularly like anyone of us especially.

Today, It's different...

I'm like a stranger stepping into their house
Well It's been like 1 month plus since I was here
Alot of things have happened...

The group must have been Munchkin'ing for quite a while...

And I wasn't there...

It's surprisingly she still remembers me! Haha

Her greeting today is just as vibrant, cheerful, as usual...
Nothing spectacular, but I seem to hear a different tone from her voice

Hint of missing me perhaps? Sorry no gifts for this lady ;p

She's in her normal perky mood, running around, being noisy n nosey
Except she is sticking preeeetty close to me *sweat*

I bo chup her as usual lor ;p
Hey u guys remember I suck at handling ladies ok!
Ask the ladies la, I really suck n duno how to appreciate them ok *ouch~!~!* keke

She's really making me uncomfortable n really good at doing so too!

Coming at me fast n hard *scary le*

Getting so close n snuggly =__=
Playing with my fingers -__-"
Playing on my arm ~__~;
Getting all over me x__x
Sniffing me @__@

Diversion tactic doesn't work on her!
I told her, why dont u talk to the bat... Doesnt like bat x_x
Why dont u get along n talk to Shirlin... Shirlin went to take a snooze
Why not find Xiang? *piak He's too engrossed in Winning Eleven 5*

Getting out of the her way doesn't work too
She's just waiting for me to come back and come stick to me again =~(
Tried telling her not to bother me n not to get so close to me, but she keeps doing so.
Think female stalker ok!

Wa Piang... Chum liao la...

Where is the Dog when u needed him ?!?!
He's the lady killer ok! Not me~!~!
I'm about to be killed by this one hot lady ok x_x
*white foam coming out of my mouth liao ok!*

神啊~! 救救我吧~!~!

Things got a teeny bit hotter...

She proceed to play with my face
and with my ears
and at last with my lips

Chotto~!~!~! had to put a restraining order on her ok!
More R(A) scenes ahead x_x

In broad day light, right infront of the guys ?!?
OMG~!~! Come on man... If u wana play we can go somewhere private la ;p muahahahahaha Sorry guys, I aint that cheesy ok! lol

I pushed her away...
Rejecting her advances time n again *sweat le... really hard job ok!*

There is no escape! Help~! I'm trapped~!~!

She did the ultimate anyone had done to me...
She started getting off on my hand!
Rubbing my hand against her privates (X_X);

Of coz i pushed her away la! Duh~!~!~!

I had to get Xiang's n Bat's attention to help out after that ok! *sweat*
She tried again... and again *WUDI liao lor!*

She's reallt hot n horny for sure ok! Diaoz...

Later when the delivery man came along, yeah~!~! Our Arnold's is here at last!
She went balistic and angry on the poor guy ok!
Xiang had to restrain her...

Poor ger, sorry I aint the one to help u out lor =) Go find the Dog! kekeke

Later on Xiang had to discipline her... Poor ger, cant stand Xiang being so rough with her...

During dinner she kept quiet throughout...
After dinner she sound quite apologetic for her behavior...
But abit later, she was sorely pissed at me for snubbing her advances x_x

In the end... It's a case of a very horny lady or a very horny n lonely lady...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aint she cute? After snubbed by me n getting scolded by xiang, she's pretty hurt n choosed to stick close to Bat instead lor...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Her getting it on on my feet! This time round x_x

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Batman to the rescue~!~! Look at the leg kicking her on her butt hehe

Eh dont report to SPCA hor! Wait no more Batman movies liao ok keke

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム